Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

A Time To Watch™

August 31st, UPDATE

I would like to thank the app owner for reaching out personally and work together to fix the issues and make the app better. Great CS, no doubt.

Too many limitations and way too much $$$/month

The worst? I have been trying to clean up the left over code after the app failed to uninstall properly. I don't have a store so that I can waste my time to clean up the code left over by an app.

August 31, 2020

We offer theme uninstallation at no cost on request. I just sent you an email with next steps. (I tried calling as well but your store's phone number doesn't connect.)

Populus Apparel

This app helps me run pre-order collections for custom apparel, which lowers overhead and improves cash acceleration for manufacturing and fulfillment. Love it!

cat-trac

Cool, look forward to see how it works. I am going to write more words because I cant submit until I reach 100 characters, you guys should probably change this requirement. Thanks !

Beerfunding

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Ridgemont Outfitters

Super easy to use app and Kurt was super helpful with doing some minor bespoke changes. Definitely recommend

Tees.ca

Great app , and it is well made with professional support and features. It could be easily customized and easy to use.

Ajulú Activewear

Easy to use and install. We had it all set up in about 15 minutes. I would recommend this app to my friends.

MASK ARRANGEMENT

Just downloaded the app and started using it. So far, my experience with this app is that it is easy to install and create campaigns.

Retropilot

The app works really well, and I have experienced quick and responsive customer service. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an easy way to crowdfund on shopify.

RocksIce

Very simple and easy to use. Installs like butter. It looks great and is customizable to any theme you are using.