Crowdfunder

Launch Pre-Order Products, Raise Funds

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Provide Now

Time spent using app About 2 months

Kurt and his team were so helpful in making a few minor edits in the liquid file for me! I have used this app in the past and it works seamlessly.

Peek Concepts

Location Hong Kong SAR

Just started my first campaign. Really like the upside of this. Pre-orders will help me bring this product to market. Will keep you posted. Update! This app is perfect for managing pre-orders and bringing new products to market without risking your own capital. Highly Recommended!

Wittman Japan

Location Japan
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Easy to use. I am trying how professionally the site looks like so there is more reliability for supporters to fund.

Mighty + Bright

I found this app to be really easy to use and deal with! It helped me create a fundraiser for a customer easily and it looked great. Next time I need a fundraiser or want to open something up for pre-orders, this is definitely the app I will use.

shopcivitas.com

Able to handle pre-sale campaigns with EASE. I am a non-technical boot-strapped founder so it being simple and affordable are huge bonuses to me. It's like Kickstarter or Indiegogo for your own store & products.

A Time To Watch™

August 31st, UPDATE

I would like to thank the app owner for reaching out personally and work together to fix the issues and make the app better. Great CS, no doubt.

Too many limitations and way too much $$$/month

The worst? I have been trying to clean up the left over code after the app failed to uninstall properly. I don't have a store so that I can waste my time to clean up the code left over by an app.

August 31, 2020

We offer theme uninstallation at no cost on request. I just sent you an email with next steps. (I tried calling as well but your store's phone number doesn't connect.)

Populus Apparel

This app helps me run pre-order collections for custom apparel, which lowers overhead and improves cash acceleration for manufacturing and fulfillment. Love it!

cat-trac

Cool, look forward to see how it works. I am going to write more words because I cant submit until I reach 100 characters, you guys should probably change this requirement. Thanks !

Beerfunding

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Ridgemont Outfitters

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super easy to use app and Kurt was super helpful with doing some minor bespoke changes. Definitely recommend