Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Tc Social Club

Best app I've used on shopify! Great service and communication. They resolve issues quickly - can't thank them enough for their promptness. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to install crowdfunding platforms to their page. Thanks Kurt!

Rasicaljp

thank you for quick fix!!!
its very cool! I like this app!!

Your Catholic Voice Foundation

Kurt is Great. Extremely responsive. This is one very cool app. This is our 3rd Shopify store we use it in. Again, great app.

Clothingfy

Such a fantastic App for creating Crowd funding campaigns

Ali Ariel Link

This app has been FANTASTIC for our business -- it's exactly what we needed in order to build successful pre-order campaigns!! Very easy to use, looks great visually on the customers' end as well. I would suggest this app to anyone needing this feature. Their support team is excellent too! Could not be happier!! Thank you, Crowdfunder team!!

Shoplulu

I seriously could not love this app more. I think it is going to save me thousands in dead inventory plus it's awesome for creating fun urgency and marketing

Hmongbaby

Super simple to use to create your own "kickstarter" campaign on your Shopify store. I had a question about the app and I got an answer within 24 hours which actually solved my problem instead of making it worse (which sometimes happens with some other company customer service reps). Also, the best part is, with this app, we were able to generate 730 preorders for our children's book which equals to $14,600. Thank you Ethercycle for creating this awesome app!

Dakini Inc

The upload was seamless and easy to instal evenl for the non IT type.

Kurts customer service is so outstanding that you are cared for the entire process, every single step of the way. He shines as brightly as his app!

Mifooty Store

Not only is this a great app, but great customer service as well. Hopefully, I can raise some funds.

Giantoy Action Figures

Wonderful app. Useful from every aspects. Developer warm and helpful! Correspond to my request immediately! Highly recommended