Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Hmongbaby

Super simple to use to create your own "kickstarter" campaign on your Shopify store. I had a question about the app and I got an answer within 24 hours which actually solved my problem instead of making it worse (which sometimes happens with some other company customer service reps). Also, the best part is, with this app, we were able to generate 730 preorders for our children's book which equals to $14,600. Thank you Ethercycle for creating this awesome app!

Dakini Inc

The upload was seamless and easy to instal evenl for the non IT type.

Kurts customer service is so outstanding that you are cared for the entire process, every single step of the way. He shines as brightly as his app!

Mifooty Store

Not only is this a great app, but great customer service as well. Hopefully, I can raise some funds.

Giantoy Action Figures

Wonderful app. Useful from every aspects. Developer warm and helpful! Correspond to my request immediately! Highly recommended

Rubber Tubbers

Great customer support...thanks Kurt! Looking forward to maximizing this app to the fullest. I feel pretty confident this app is the next BIG DEAL!

Padandquill

Amazing app, amazing developers, and part of what makes Shopify so great. Went above and beyond for us, and we plan to use them for all our new product launches. Best crowdfunding app on Shopify!

Dejonmarquis

Kurt is the best when it comes customer service!
Also amazing apps for crowdfunding.

Espionagecosmetics

We've been using this for a few weeks now and it's working magically! The newest update has allowed us to customize it to our specific and unique needs and it's added a touch of fun to our preorders. Easy to install, use, and change up as we move along. Also comes with amazing customer service which is a MAJOR plus! Highly recommend if you're looking for something within this realm! A++++

Corinthian 1882

Useful app. Simple, clean interface and relatively easy to embed wherever you like, even with zero experience of HTML.

Holy Shirt

Great app. Does what it says it'll do and the customer service is impeccable if you have questions
These guys are pros