Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Luvele

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Kurt & Julie at Ethercycle have been great in helping us setup our first Crowdfunding campaign with the Crowdfunder app. It was a very straight forward process. I would recommend. Now, time to get some pre-orders!

Tyvekwallets

So far so good.. Need some support to get it looking food, i will submit a request now and see how good support is. Thanks for the app!

Distinctify

A really great app that allows us to fund new furniture designs so that we only make what we know will sell. It allows us to reduce waste in our industry. Very easy to implement!

Riptide Electric Skateboard

Does exactly what it claims to and the service is great.

Tc Social Club

Best app I've used on shopify! Great service and communication. They resolve issues quickly - can't thank them enough for their promptness. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to install crowdfunding platforms to their page. Thanks Kurt!

Rasicaljp

Location Japan

thank you for quick fix!!!
its very cool! I like this app!!

Your Catholic Voice Foundation

Kurt is Great. Extremely responsive. This is one very cool app. This is our 3rd Shopify store we use it in. Again, great app.

Clothingfy

Such a fantastic App for creating Crowd funding campaigns

Ali Ariel Link

This app has been FANTASTIC for our business -- it's exactly what we needed in order to build successful pre-order campaigns!! Very easy to use, looks great visually on the customers' end as well. I would suggest this app to anyone needing this feature. Their support team is excellent too! Could not be happier!! Thank you, Crowdfunder team!!

Shoplulu

Time spent using app About 2 months

I seriously could not love this app more. I think it is going to save me thousands in dead inventory plus it's awesome for creating fun urgency and marketing