Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Iclubdetroit

I really like this app. I just finished testing it out for a couple of days with a last-minute-first-ever-pre-order-sale, having no knowledge or experience with pre-order sales. It was really straight-forward, and easily customizable. (I perfectly matched the ticker color to an ink color in a t-shirt I was using it for, and it looked great.) I love that it doesn't look spammy too.

Now that I know it works well, and how to use it, I plan on incorporating into a routine for new design drops after vacation, and ad optimization.

I did not need assistance, but did receive some friendly, non-annoying emails from the developer, informing me he was there to help if needed.

I highly recommend taking advantage of the free trial, so you can get a feel for it, and realize its potential. It opens up a lot of possibilities.

Soulallur

Awesome customer service and the app is incredible. Best crowdfunding/pre-order app out.

Foodiggity Shop

Great app. Crowdfunder was easy to set up, and any questions we did have, were answered quickly by their phenomenal support.

My shop relies heavily on pre-orders and we didn't have the time or budget to work with a third-party crowdfunding host for a very important new launch.

We found Crowdfunder just in time. Looks great so far.

Engineeredart

Awesome app, easy to install and set up crowdfunding projects! This suits our product amazingly well as we almost always need a minimum number of pre-orders before creating a new variation of our product is viable, and we now have this to manage them with total transparency for the customers!

With a bit of planning it also works well for offering group buy pricing too which is great!

If you run pre-orders or group buys, this is a no-brainer!

Brewswag

Love it, easy to install and works great. Nice App

Helplynn

We needed to quickly set up a fundraiser and we used this app. It was so easy to use and actually helped motivate people to donate. I totally recommend this app for fundraisers, donation or crowdfunding. Also the support is awesome too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next