4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, intuitive design, and seamless Shopify integration. It's highly recommended for pre-order or crowdfunding campaigns, creating urgency and driving sales. The widget is effective and non-disruptive, useful for product launches and inventory recovery. The support team is responsive and assists with setup and customization. The app is reliable and suitable for businesses and non-profits alike.

March 16, 2017

Before installing Crowdfunder, I was concerned about having to install a bunch of janky code in my theme, having to pay extra fees, or jump through hoops. As soon as I installed it, I was relieved. The app is easy to install, flexible, and easy to use. Plus the support from Kurt and Ethercycle is great. Our pre-order campaign is off to a strong start, and we're already looking to launch more products this way.

I'd recommend Crowdfunder to anyone who is looking to maximize sales when launching a new product to an existing store.

Publicsunglasses
About 1 month using the app
March 12, 2017

Awesome customer service and the app is incredible. Best crowdfunding/pre-order app out.

Soulallur
About 1 month using the app
September 18, 2018

easy to use and support quickly set it up on my website . very useful for creating urgency and the feeling of scarcity, by limiting purchases of products on website

fanbrands
Japan
28 days using the app
February 3, 2019

Very responsive support.
This app do exactly what we need to launch our new products.
Thanks to Kurt.
Dominique // JMLEGAZEL.com
Owner and Founder

JMLEGAZEL
France
28 days using the app
Edited June 2, 2019

I used Crowdfunder to set up a crowdfunding app on my website (www.IGWorks.com). It's a nice tool, and I got a response withing a couple of hours on a Saturday when I had a problem installing.

IGWorks
27 days using the app
January 29, 2020

Very simple and easy to use. Installs like butter. It looks great and is customizable to any theme you are using.

RocksIce
26 days using the app
April 13, 2017

The app works fantastically! We successfully crowdfunded two products that customers had been requesting for years. It helped us cover our production costs and launch the products. The app is simple, but works great. Their customer service is also very responsive and I feel confident using this on my site.

Outlaw Soaps
24 days using the app
September 1, 2020

I found this app to be really easy to use and deal with! It helped me create a fundraiser for a customer easily and it looked great. Next time I need a fundraiser or want to open something up for pre-orders, this is definitely the app I will use.

Mighty + Bright
22 days using the app
Edited August 31, 2020

August 31st, UPDATE

I would like to thank the app owner for reaching out personally and work together to fix the issues and make the app better. Great CS, no doubt.

Too many limitations and way too much $$$/month

The worst? I have been trying to clean up the left over code after the app failed to uninstall properly. I don't have a store so that I can waste my time to clean up the code left over by an app.

A Time To Watch™
19 days using the app
Ethercycle replied August 31, 2020

We offer theme uninstallation at no cost on request. I just sent you an email with next steps. (I tried calling as well but your store's phone number doesn't connect.)

July 13, 2018

The team is responding and resolving issues very fast and being very helpful.
The app works good for my website.
Happy with it.