4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product range, competitive prices, and quality. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, easy Shopify integration, and features like product sourcing, order management, and automated fulfillment. The real-time inventory sync and customizable packaging services are also praised. A unique feature is the assignment of a personal agent to each merchant, known for their quick response and problem-solving skills. Some merchants report faster shipping times compared to other services.

February 1, 2024

Working with Vincy has been an incredible experience! She's extremely supportive and always on top of things. Her meticulous attention to detail is noteworthy, and she promptly responds and addresses any needs I have. Vincy keeps me informed about any requests from the shipping team and ensures that my orders are processed timely and smoothly. It feels like she's got everything under control. She truly simplifies my work life!

Auraskin Beauty
Switzerland
5 months using the app
April 8, 2024

I am a new user of CJ who runs my entire business, I am located in Rome, Italy, and I recommend it for their fast response and kindness. My agent is Alexis Wong and recently has helped me solving a super rapidly a pending question, in the most efficient way. Bravo!

Aspie Shop
Italy
6 months using the app
January 28, 2024

Support has been absolutely amazing. They recommend new products and are quick to get quotes on products you are getting sales for. Big shoutout to Tracy she has been so great!!

Lunarra Living
12 months using the app
January 30, 2024

I only dropship from Cjdropshipping because it is the most convenient company to work with. If you have an issue or problem, I get excellent help. Special thanks to Chandy who always assists and resolves my questions.

gadgets & wow
Sweden
6 months using the app
Edited February 23, 2024

Like any newcomer, I've had my share of uncertainties, but the Customer Support has consistently been prompt, clear, and extremely helpful.

Once again, I turned to the support team, and Lincy Cui was exceptionally helpful and amiable. He walked me through the steps to obtain the shipping details in a more straightforward and understandable manner. Thanks a bunch for your assistance and patience, Lincy! My overall experience has been nothing short of satisfying!

TableGlow
Italy
4 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Have been in business with CJ for almost a year now and they are just the perfect fit for my business, support team is just wonderful every time i need any help specially Shinco Zhao, this guy goes beyond to get me what i need every single time, so thank you and keep up the amazing work.

Kittiewish
December 29, 2023

Working with Skye has been awesome! She's super helpful and on top of everything. Her attention to detail is amazing, and she's always quick to respond and sort out anything I need. She informs me of any requests from the shipping team and makes sure my orders are processed on time with no issues. It's like she's got everything figured out. Really makes my life a lot easier!

RAGGYS
Over 1 year using the app
January 23, 2024

Was struggling to find some good products to sell but with CJ I have been able to find the latest trendy products to also discovering new ones. The site is also easy to navigate and I really like that they help source products that they don't have in their website yet.
I also love the support team, shout out to Leah my agent, I always get fast answers for my questions and product support, also great help finding products not available on CJ. Making it very easy to keep my store updated with the latest products.

Stylsh
January 29, 2024

Had some questions about an order. Kaycee Chen sorted this out for me. She spoke to the supplier despite it being late in China to make sure my order would be shipped asap. Excellent service from Kaycee! :)

Your Shiny Clothes
Ireland
About 1 year using the app
January 29, 2024

CJ Dropshipping has been a pleasure to work with in the last year, they helped me scale my business with ease. Specifically my agent Vita Liu has been amazing to work with, every query I've asked has been answered. Vita always has a solution to any problems I am having and she responds to anything I ask of her very quick and sometimes helps me even if it is out of her work hours. She alone has made the CJ experience 10/10 for me. Any time there is an issue I was always made aware well in advance so I could prepare for it. Many thanks to the CJ team and Vita Liu!

SeasonInspo