4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

January 30, 2024

I am only a couple months into my e-commerce journey but my agent, Royce Zhang has gone above and beyond. He is incredible and is always there for me with ensuring I get the best prices and providing high quality product images. He has made my life much easier and I will never take his services for granted. Thank you for everything brother.

Sapphire Ace
4 months using the app
January 28, 2024

Support has been absolutely amazing. They recommend new products and are quick to get quotes on products you are getting sales for. Big shoutout to Tracy she has been so great!!

Lunarra Living
12 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Working with Vincy has been an incredible experience! She's extremely supportive and always on top of things. Her meticulous attention to detail is noteworthy, and she promptly responds and addresses any needs I have. Vincy keeps me informed about any requests from the shipping team and ensures that my orders are processed timely and smoothly. It feels like she's got everything under control. She truly simplifies my work life!

Auraskin Beauty
5 months using the app
January 24, 2024

I've had an excellent experience using CJ Dropshipping, enhanced greatly by the customer support from Bin Han. The platform itself is efficient and user-friendly, but it's the support that truly stands out. Bin Han, in particular, has been exceptional. He's always ready to answer even my simplest questions with patience and clarity. His dedication to customer satisfaction is evident, and he's made my dropshipping journey much smoother. Big thanks to Bin and CJ Dropshipping for their top-notch service!

Ecarriess
6 months using the app
January 9, 2024

Been working with CJ since the beginning, very good customer support and they can help you with everything regarding the fulfillment of your orders !
Very big thanks to Garrison Wong !!

PosturaFit
Almost 2 years using the app
January 30, 2024

I only dropship from Cjdropshipping because it is the most convenient company to work with. If you have an issue or problem, I get excellent help. Special thanks to Chandy who always assists and resolves my questions.

gadgets & wow
Sweden
6 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Have been in business with CJ for almost a year now and they are just the perfect fit for my business, support team is just wonderful every time i need any help specially Shinco Zhao, this guy goes beyond to get me what i need every single time, so thank you and keep up the amazing work.

Kittiewish
3 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Maria has been exceptional at her job! She's been a great help, very prompt and has always notified me of important things to do while on the CJ Platform. It's been helping my business. I highly recommend CJ!

Girl Szn
7 months using the app
January 29, 2024

CJ Dropshipping has been a pleasure to work with in the last year, they helped me scale my business with ease. Specifically my agent Vita Liu has been amazing to work with, every query I've asked has been answered. Vita always has a solution to any problems I am having and she responds to anything I ask of her very quick and sometimes helps me even if it is out of her work hours. She alone has made the CJ experience 10/10 for me. Any time there is an issue I was always made aware well in advance so I could prepare for it. Many thanks to the CJ team and Vita Liu!

SeasonInspo
3 months using the app
December 27, 2023

We are working with CJ dropshipping since we started our ecom business. The support is very good, flexible and always reachable. We want to thank our personal agent Tracy for always helping and trying her best to support us with all our questions and needs. We will be sticking to CJ in a long term and are happy to have this platform.

Hypestore