4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

May 29, 2023

Hello CJ Dropshipping Team,

I'd like to express my gratitude for the excellent customer service I've been receiving from Yuliya Chan.

Her friendliness, professionalism, and attention to detail have made every interaction with CJ Dropshipping a true pleasure. Her ability to meet my needs has exceeded my expectations and elevated your company's image.

Please convey my thanks to Yuliya. She is undoubtedly a great asset to the CJ Dropshipping team.

Kind Regards,

Marcio Landim

MINI MARVELS SHOP
1 day using the app
August 8, 2023

Nice Corporated teams Leozuo
I am very satisfied with cj dropshipping service
Its help everytime and understand

ONE-TEN SHOPPING
About 1 month using the app
October 5, 2023

I'm loving CJ because the support is wonderful

Gettbest
7 months using the app
July 11, 2023

Nigel was helpful and provides adequate information regarding my enquiries and replies promptly, just started using , hope it goes well

Mythical Lifestyle
Singapore
3 days using the app
October 3, 2023

Nice work nice manganites eist or west.cj is the best.

shah.g
26 days using the app
Edited June 13, 2023

Had an amazing chatting time with agent Aoki Gong. Helped me with solving my global shipping problem, really good and top quality service. Highly recommended!

Quiet Sippers
Hong Kong SAR
4 days using the app
September 21, 2023

Super app, great help from my super agent Agnes Fang !

QiMags
Switzerland
19 days using the app
July 31, 2023

My Cj agent Yana Zheng, she is very helpful, patience and supportive. She can answer any king of questions of dropshipping. thx her so much!

S&V
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
August 24, 2023

Ryan chen from cj dropshipping has helped alot in my journey ,very prompt and helpfull
Cj dropshipping thanx alot

Croodles
Fiji
3 months using the app
June 20, 2023

Rebbeca is a very good helper and very responsible and good caring problem solving and nice good

Livable®