4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

July 1, 2021

I am using this app for almost 4 months now still have no problem with services. Good shipping services and so helpful.

Airluk
Singapore
CJDropshipping replied July 1, 2021

September 1, 2021

Great, i really like it, support os good, just a bummer when they are out of stock of items i have sold

Kase Wear
CJDropshipping replied September 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.

January 19, 2021

Thanks to the associate I was chatting with, I learned how to convert Asian shoe sizes to US sizes. Thank you Estella Wu. Really good customer service.

Boxydoxy
CJDropshipping replied January 20, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Edited July 6, 2022

My Agent Skye, is really a good agent :) We have a good relationship together and she always up to help me find my products or change an accidentally shipping address provided by a customer (lol) Indeed, I recommend to use Cj drop and especially to take Skye as your best agent :D

billong
France
CJDropshipping replied January 13, 2021

June 29, 2021

Awesome customer service, very helpful. Huge shoutout to Elina Hu, she helped me a lot to connect everything in my store.

Moxyto
Serbia
CJDropshipping replied June 29, 2021

Edited July 29, 2021

Awesome app, awesome support, super fast in sourcing & very professional in handling orders, thank you CJ for all the help and support specially thanks to Tracy

Euforia Jewels
India
CJDropshipping replied May 17, 2021

October 28, 2020

The best supplier with great support, which is important most. They are very fast with orders and I can source almost everything. Regards to my agent Irene :)

BananaMeow
CJDropshipping replied October 28, 2020

June 4, 2020

Great app with amazing customer service. Zoey has been very helpful and was able to respond to all my questions promptly.

Flow Lifestyle
Philippines
CJDropshipping replied June 4, 2020

October 22, 2021

CJDropshipping has really helped me with my orders, an absolute must have for any e-commerce. I have been using it for a good few weeks now and I am really impressed with their top quality service so far. A big thanks to June Chen for assiting me with my issues!

Jewellery Nest
CJDropshipping replied October 25, 2021

November 11, 2020

I've tried different dropshipping servicse and this is by far the best, in my opinion. Not only the have tons of products to choose from but also they can source pretty much anything you want if they don't have in stock.
Customer service is TOP NOTCH, Vicky, Yari and the whole staff are there for you all the way.
Great Job guys!