4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

Edited February 15, 2022

so far it helped us a lot, Henry couldn't be any better at his service, he is really fast & addresses your concerns pretty quickly!!!

Sherozh
CJDropshipping replied August 24, 2020

February 2, 2021

CJ is one of the best dropship service available on the market. Product prices are great and you will get fast shipping times by air. Also I want to say thank you to my agent Catherine. She is great, responds quickly to my questions and helps me a lot.

Smotio
Austria
CJDropshipping replied February 2, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

June 13, 2022

CJDropshipping is definitely a must have app - convenient, all in one, sourcing new products for your shop becomes quick and easy. My dedicated agent Saturn is always helpful & super efficient - a joy to work with :)

HaloLight
France
July 16, 2022

dropshipping service great, Tracy's support is also great and 24/7 available. answers my doubts and helps me without hesitation

Melyus.shop
Italy
August 24, 2021

Great customer service, fast shipping and good prices. Private agents are available for contact any time of the day. Recommended!

Heftyberry.com
CJDropshipping replied August 24, 2021

March 7, 2022

I am very happy with the service provided by CJ and in particular Tracy who is very responsive and always available in case I have a question. Very friendly and look forward to continuing to work with CJ and Tracy.

Onyxx Project
Switzerland
CJDropshipping replied March 7, 2022

September 17, 2020

Best Customer Service From CJ.
I am getting excellent help from my agent Frank and Anna. They answer all my questions and very quickly. I really love the support of CJ. Shout out to them!

Fluffy Buddy Shop
Hong Kong SAR
CJDropshipping replied September 17, 2020

June 28, 2021

CJ has very good customer service. They always have agents online to answer my questions. They also provide an assigned agent to assist me. I recommend it!

We PC Build
CJDropshipping replied June 28, 2021

October 28, 2020

Great app & company. I use CJ for products for 3 of my stores & the service has been excellent. Benson my agent is extremely helpful & has been excellent in finding solutions to ensure my businesses operate as seamlessly as possible with CJ. Highly recommended. 5*

Chaos Culture Pets
Jersey
CJDropshipping replied October 29, 2020

June 5, 2021

Excellent customer service by Cristina Chen. Straightforward answers, Professional, Very nice and friendly !Highly recommended!

Shoppida