4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

February 1, 2024

Kribee helped me until we solved my issue which is why CJ is my favorite because it’s very user friendly! Thank you for all you do.

Hygiwell
5 months using the app
December 20, 2023

CJ dropshipping has been a game-changer for my business. Their team is not only friendly but also incredibly responsive. Whenever I need guidance or support, they are there to assist with a smile.

What's truly remarkable is their consistent product availability. I can rely on them to have the products I need in stock, which has kept my business running smoothly without disruptions.

Their expertise in dropshipping has been invaluable. They provide insightful guidance that has helped me navigate this industry effectively.

In summary, CJdropshipping is an essential partner for any dropshipping business. Their friendly team, reliable product availability, and expert support make them a standout choice. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to elevate their dropshipping game. Thank you, CJdropshipping, for your exceptional service!

LagomLifestyle.co.uk
6 months using the app
December 13, 2023

I have to say that Alan helped me completely, quickly and efficiently, even though I'm a beginner and I didn't understand some things right away, because I was dealing with them for the first time! So 5 stars for Alan!

The Nevermore Mainstream Boho Alternative Gothic Steampunk
Greece
4 months using the app
February 2, 2024

One of the best supporter is Niky! she helped us alot and really did an amazing job! top company and really fast help and shipping. i love it and recommend it 100%! thank you very much Niky for all your hard work you put in!!

Lumyleash
Switzerland
4 months using the app
January 17, 2024

The Support from CJ Dropshipping particularly from Bruce Lin has been amazing. Since the start of my store, I've been connected to the support for every little doubt or confusion. Each time I reach out, the quick response and clarification have always benefitted me. The Directions Bruce Lin has provided to me throughout the journey of selling a product were seamless. Really Grateful for such guidance.

MuttMeu
India
2 months using the app
January 14, 2024

I just want to say WOW! i have been dropshipping more than 3 years now and by far the best supplier to use for branded dropshipping is CJDROPSHIPPING! i have used other platforms like zendrop etc but cj always has better prices and i would like to say the main reason why i love working with cjdropshipping for my brands is the agents they assign for you! i have been assigned a TOP agent her name is CAMILIA ZHU - AND BY FAR has been the best agent ive ever communicated with! english communication is top class! she helps me out in every way possible - and as you many know soo many obstacles come by in any brand and she has always had my back ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER! i feel cjdropshipping really pick the best people for their company ! Thank You!

NoSzn Hoodie
28 days using the app
January 22, 2024

I use CJ especially instead of other platforms because I have been allocated an great agent, Bring who is very responsive, works diligently and quickly to resolve matters for me. Also they negotiate with suppliers on my behalf to get better rates. Thanks Bring for making my ecommerce journey more straightforward!

I also like the way CJ easily intergrates within the Shopify platform to offer a one stop solution to fulfilment and favourable shipping times.

CosmoGlowUK
29 days using the app
February 4, 2024

Joy Zhou

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with Joy Zhou and I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service I received. Their responsiveness was top-notch—quick to respond and address my concerns with utmost efficiency. What really stood out was their deep knowledge and ability to provide the right answers promptly. It's refreshing to encounter a customer service representative who not only listens but also delivers accurate solutions. Kudos to Joy Zhou Service Representative’s for making my experience smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend her service to anyone seeking excellent customer support! 5 stars well-deserved!

My Store
About 2 months using the app
February 1, 2024

I had problems with supplying my product, Bin Han was a very good help. Very quick responses, very professional and helpful. He took my matter seriously and I appreciated it. This was probably the best customer service I have ever received.

ShellSoul
11 months using the app
January 2, 2024

For a free app that doesn't charge you a monthly fee I would say that it is pretty good. I would also like to give a big shout out to my agent Tab Zhao who helped solve all my problems. At first it was hard to communicate because I am in a different time zone, but once I worked out the zone difference, the communication process was smooth and they reply super fast. Thank again Tab Zhao.

SnugglePals