4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

August 20, 2020

Cj dropshiping is really good company specially for dropshipper who is working around the world. I found Catherine very helpful hardworking professional and passionate about work. She helps not only on duty but off days as well. .my busniess is growing day by day only because of this brilliant company and its hardworking honest staff like Catherine. I am 100% satisfy with cj dropshiping. Well done guys .....

Goods N Go Shop
CJDropshipping replied August 20, 2020

Edited December 28, 2020

Very good application and especially reactive agents. I would particularly like to thank Estella for her help and responsiveness.

HOJOSHOP
CJDropshipping replied December 28, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

April 21, 2020

I want to say thanks to bianca for her kindness. She was very helpful! Great and she answered all my questions !

goldcle
CJDropshipping replied April 22, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

November 26, 2022

Cheria helped me to get all my answers about the specific product and disappeared my confusion faster than expected.

Cleansing
October 26, 2021

Really great Service, my personal Agent Yuki do a really great Job!
Thanks for the good Work and the fast delivery time!

Pfotenfreund™
CJDropshipping replied October 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

December 6, 2022

Customer support is great! Christina Chen one of personal agents helped me so much.Very appreciate it!

Openlimits
Tajikistan
September 28, 2020

Great experience overall! Catherine is our agent and has been very helpful and reachable at all times for all the questions we had when setting CJ up. Happy to work with CJ! Thanks a lot Catherine! Great communication is hard to find :)

HEY PETSY.
CJDropshipping replied September 28, 2020

June 30, 2021

Super fast Customer support service They solve problems very quickly. I love the all the services. Cj dropshipping is osm

FLUMERIA
India
CJDropshipping replied June 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

January 30, 2023

Thank you so much Fionnula for the excellent service you have provided me. You are being a great help for the Growth of my store. Thanks CJdropshipping For sending this angel to help me.

Ease Buy
Italy
July 11, 2020

Bon fournisseur, idéal pour le Dropshipping avec des délais de livraisons rapide.

ZENTHERAPY