4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

September 25, 2020

I love this app. They offer better shipping time at low cost. Also thanks to my agent Janet for her help.

Sumazy
CJDropshipping replied September 27, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

January 13, 2023

CJdropshipping is the best application to use with you’r Shopify store , it’s is very helpful , they are always here when you need them ,also they have differents products with good and decent prices which increases you’re profits.I totally recommend it !

Oslo
Morocco
December 10, 2020

Skye is really amazing. She helps me a lot to source products out. Best supplier. Recommend this !!!

Fitz Deals
Switzerland
CJDropshipping replied December 10, 2020

November 15, 2020

grace li was super helpful. helped me set up their warehouse location. cjdropshipping amazing app I used udroppy before and this is just way better.

cozzyboo
Lithuania
CJDropshipping replied November 15, 2020

November 5, 2021

It would have been wise to choose this company first. Cjdropshipping caught my attention because of its fast shipping times. Despite the site's complexity, it has great 24/7 support, so no questions go unanswered. CJ Dropshipping's team is very friendly and helpful. I got Mandy Lu as my agent and she was very helpful to me. Her professionalism and availability made me feel at ease. She is someone I highly recommend working with, and I am happy I got her as my agent. Overall, great experience.

ForVanity
CJDropshipping replied November 7, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

November 10, 2020

CJ is a great to use as a supplier. They have great customer service. Louie Shang specially is 24/7 for you and has the patience to help you through out everything. 100% happy

Best Kids Deals
Guatemala
CJDropshipping replied November 10, 2020

January 27, 2021

Very good experience in working with my agent Helen. She is responsive and always help me to solve different kinds of problem. Also, the shipping time is fast! Recommend!

ChopinsBox
Hong Kong SAR
CJDropshipping replied January 27, 2021

August 20, 2020

Cj dropshiping is really good company specially for dropshipper who is working around the world. I found Catherine very helpful hardworking professional and passionate about work. She helps not only on duty but off days as well. .my busniess is growing day by day only because of this brilliant company and its hardworking honest staff like Catherine. I am 100% satisfy with cj dropshiping. Well done guys .....

Goods N Go Shop
CJDropshipping replied August 20, 2020

April 21, 2020

I want to say thanks to bianca for her kindness. She was very helpful! Great and she answered all my questions !

goldcle
France
CJDropshipping replied April 22, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Edited December 28, 2020

Very good application and especially reactive agents. I would particularly like to thank Estella for her help and responsiveness.

HOJOSHOP