4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

February 17, 2023

We're new to the app and their support is amazing! Cristina from CJ has been helping us a lot, answering our questions super quickly and is really efficient! thank a lot, it's really appreciated! Best

ArtyLamp
France
December 30, 2022

I’m happy to work with CJ Dropshipping and my Agent Shicharl she is very helpful and fast to resolve issues.
They have great support Service very good for start ups and they have many range of product choices they resolve issues very fast
The app is amazing i fully recommend it.

Kayluz Home
October 13, 2020

CJ has been amazing throughout every step of my design process. An excellent service, and amazing customer support. A particular mention to Shicharl, who has worked continually along side me to help me in every way possible. Day or night! Such great service from great people!

Gym Packs
CJDropshipping replied October 14, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

December 26, 2020

CJ is absolutely the best for dropshipping ! They literally do all the work for you. On top of that, customer service is very responsive and quick. My personal agent Jack Lu who is super nice and friendly. He gives me all the answers I need and guides me through every details. Thank you for everything!!

Glam A
CJDropshipping replied December 27, 2020

November 23, 2020

A great app. Very helpful for dropshipping. Customer service is responsive and fast. Thank you my agent Danielle.

UNYEE JEWELRY
Hong Kong SAR
CJDropshipping replied November 23, 2020

July 5, 2022

Really happy with June, she sourced my product within 5hours, she was really helpfull and very patient with all my requests and amendment, she did a great job. BIG! thank you to you June!!! x

Baby Cuppy
May 9, 2021

I'm new in Cjdropshipping, from the beginning i saw :
Good communication , good service, eveything is alright. Thank you

Solviy™
France
CJDropshipping replied May 9, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Edited April 19, 2023

Very efficient and professional - Whalen thanks
Great experience so far with CJ dropshipping. Thanks

Sherina
United Arab Emirates
April 1, 2021

Great job from my agent Hugo, managed to source products for me at a competitive pricing! Hugo and his team also helped me with my order fulfillment issues, Good experience with CJ.

Kart Zip
Malaysia
CJDropshipping replied April 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

September 23, 2020

CJ is a great app for order fulfillment and product sourcing. They have a wide range of products to connect to your stores and they can source just about any other products for you as well. My designated agent, Katrina, is very helpful and is always quick to respond. She assists me with any questions I have about products or store connections.

PlayCase