4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

April 8, 2024

I have been using CJ for a while now for many different stores. I always deal with Luna, she is amazing. She has helped in many ways and always very quick to answer. I will be using CJ and working with Luna for as long as I can.

TurboJet Oz
March 30, 2024

I have used CJ for several months on another store. I have recently setup a new store and am continuing to use this service. The main reason I continue to use CJ is my agent that I have been assigned 'Bring'.

Bring always provides the best service to me, and we have a great partnership where we can talk about my business plans and he can assist in making sure the fulfilment of products is as smooth as possible, as well as ensuring fair pricing for all involved.

Thanks Bring and CJ!

LAVELLO
April 30, 2024

I am completely satisfied with the service provided by Krise Qi. His professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to customer satisfaction are simply outstanding. He provides high-quality products, He is always available to answer any questions and address my concerns. I highly recommend Krise Qi to anyone looking for a quality customer experience and reliable products. I give him 5 stars without hesitation!

LineMARSKE
France
May 11, 2024

Angel Li was incredibly helpful in creating the perfect image for my product; her expertise made the process seamless and truly enhanced my listing. Highly recommend!

iHawk.store
May 14, 2024

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for the excellent support you've provided me with at CJDropshipping. As a vendor for my dropshipping business, your assistance has been invaluable in navigating various challenges and ensuring smooth operations for my Shopify store. Your prompt responses and willingness to help have truly made a positive difference in my experience. Overall, I'm thoroughly satisfied with the service and support I've received from CJDropshipping, and I look forward to continuing our successful collaboration in the future.

SpenderCart
India
March 5, 2024

I have been working with CJ since the beginning and I am very satisfied. My personal agent, Chandy Chen, is really great. I love working with her. She responds very quickly, answers all my questions and helps me solve problems. She is very committed and solution-oriented. She helps me to find products/factories if they are not yet available on CJ. She also actively informs me about changes etc. She does an absolutely great job. Thank you very much!

bingen
Switzerland
April 3, 2024

I have been working with cj dropshipping since the beginning of my store development.I have been through many hurdles,but the support team always helps me.My most favorite and helpful support agent was Rebecca zhang.Who helped me a lot during my problems.I would 10/10 recommend this app

Gamma home decorations
India
Edited May 3, 2024

I've been with CJ dropshipping for a long time now and I have absolutely no regrets linking my business with them. Zoey Zheng has been such a great help for me and is able to assist me with any queries and questions I have. She would make a fantastic agent!
Other platforms have let me down in the past but CJ makes everything so much easier to work with.
Very much recommended.

The Gentlemen's Hut
New Zealand
March 27, 2024

I've been in the dropshipping business for a while, and CJDropshipping has been a real game-changer for me. This app is not just convenient – it has transformed my business. With its help, I easily find new products for my store and process orders promptly. I especially appreciate the support – agent Krise Qi is always ready to help with any issue. Thanks to CJDropshipping, my work has become more efficient and profitable. I recommend it to all dropshippers!

CarPlay KIT™
Bulgaria
About 2 months using the app
March 12, 2024

I want to say thank you to Shinco, since he is the most helpfull guy that I know from CJ. Always ready to solve any kind of problem.

EssentialNue