4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

December 29, 2022

We have tried other dropshipping apps and will say this is by far the best one stop shop for all small, medium, or large business models. You get a private agent, ours is Niky, and they work closly with you on all points of your journey to ensure orders are fulfilled and on time. The partnership is two ways and not one sided. Over all the expereience has been 10/10.

al-aedi
August 30, 2022

Great Company. Fiona my agent is really reactive and proactive. Always here to help and give you what you need in a short time. Work with CJ since 2020 and will continue too

NorthernKnife
Edited February 28, 2021

It's really very helpful platform to dropship mine products. It's really have winning products on it and also gives good shipping time. They will provide an agent to you who help you with any of your questions and confusions.

The Bluebond
India
CJDropshipping replied February 28, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

May 23, 2023

Great customer support from Aoki. I am just starting but so far am pleased with the service and products

My Store
Indonesia
September 30, 2020

Very good service, good shipping times and a lot of products. The Agents can help you directly and do save a lot of time.

LUXURA
Germany
CJDropshipping replied October 1, 2020

April 3, 2023

Whenever I am stuck, CJ helps me in resolving all the issues. They help instantly. I am happy with their service especially with Michell Luo.

UpstorePlus
India
May 12, 2023

Must say that I am impressed with the CJ Dropshipping customer service. They are knowledgeable and helpful and most importantly always responding back to requests in good time. Especially Bruce Lin and Chloe Zhang whom I have dealt with have been extremely helpful. Good job so far!

PetLuvCare Limited
February 12, 2023

very good customer support cjdropshipping ty for everything DONNA. So efficient with those print screens :D

Tomami Toy Store
Romania
December 26, 2022

CJ customer service is just great. I had an issue with an order and being new to CJ I'm not entirely familiar with CJ. Customer service replied within 5 minutes which is very fast and within 20 minutes my issue was resolved
Thanks

DuaLSplit
Germany
January 27, 2021

I would like to share my opinion about this app and most of all the people who work there. Especially agent "Lori Wu". It's amazing what opportunities, help and support we get. Trust me, I have run many dropshipping stores with various successes and decided to work with them - it was the best decision. Contact via chat with everyone, and additionally a dedicated agent - only for you, who is like your best friend. He will help, solve the problem, guide, arrange for you. I felt served in the best possible way as i could imagine. Look, it's not like other apps. There you send a link and do it yourself, and here? In cjdropshipping, everyone has an individual approach to you, they guide you step by step - live or do something for you. From finding a product, through help with custome package, orders, help in handling, settings. 24/7 whatsapp contact + chat. You don't wait for an "email" with a response from support. THIS IS THE BEST SOLUTION. I am glad and thank you very much that I found such a great agent as Lori, she is wonderful, kind, friendly and always helpful. Thank you CJ for this employee and for your opportunities. We do another 6 figures :)

G13Team Sportswear