Reviews (8,015)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

May 12, 2023

I am new to dropshipping and I had a great experience working with my personal agent Miro Tan at CJ Dropshipping. She provided excellent customer service and was very helpful in clearing my doubts and issues. Highly recommend!"

Ph0enix Beauty
India
August 4, 2020

Customer service is really kind and replies fast. Dashboard is very easy in use and product integration works fine.

PawFles
Netherlands
CJDropshipping replied August 4, 2020

May 8, 2023

michell luo Was so great. Really helped me in locating products and checking everything was ok. Recommend her any day

Luvthem.com
September 24, 2020

This is the best app for order fulfilment, shipping and customer service. My agent, Blandine is simply the best. Fast, responsive, polite and always helpful. I don't know what I would do without her. 10/10 I will keep using this service.

Fidget Flippers
CJDropshipping replied September 24, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

January 7, 2020

Great Service! Irene is very helpful and nice!
Ive been working with CJdropshipping for few months now and i can easily say that they are the best in their business! Sourcing and selling products have never been easier. And most importantly the professional customer service that is always ready to help. Strongly recommend!

Smart Fit Kit
Israel
November 23, 2020

I had the chain of working with Danny Xiang who is super professional. I got my answer quickly. I would like to work more often with competent people like him

Baby Brume
France
CJDropshipping replied November 24, 2020

August 17, 2022

This app is really successful. It's great to have Danielle and her support team behind this success. Thanks Danielle :)

Chose & Buy
Türkiye
March 19, 2023

Fast customer service.
Phoebe Lin cleared all my questions and helped me a lot.
She was very kind and attentive.
Thanks!!

TrendHaus
Brazil
May 7, 2023

Thank you very much Leah for helping me, today I had my first order ever on my store and I wouldn't be able to fulfill it without her help, very much appreciated and looking forward for future conversations :)

elphira
Slovakia
June 4, 2023

At first, I needed clarification on what I was doing or feeling sketchy when using customer support to ask a question and where to guide my answer. After talking to the person on customer support they gave me clear answers and I feel more trusted with cj dropshipping. Whenever you have a question go to customer support and talk to your agent they will guide you in the right direction.

Altrality Inlet