4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

April 12, 2024

I've been with CJ dropshipping for a little while now and I have absolutely no regrets linking my business with them. My agent, Isla Wu, is a fantastic agent and is always there if I have any issues or questions about products 24/7, she is a big help!
Other platforms have let me down in the past but CJ makes everything so much easier!
Very much recommended

The Gentlemen's Hut
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
February 25, 2024

CJ has been awesome for my online business. They have tons of products and their customer service is top-notch. They even gave me a special agent named Bruce, who I can chat with on WhatsApp whenever I need help. Bruce is super quick to respond and always friendly and has great communication skills, always happy to help. Working with CJ has made running my business much easier and less stressful. I highly recommend them!

Vibranthom
About 2 months using the app
March 7, 2024

Great app! Lots of (winning) products to find there. Customer service is great and response fast. Since the start I was in contact with Garrison Wong and he has helped me a lot of times with a lot of questions. He has always communicated calm, professional, fast, straight forward and was always looking for solutions. Thank You! And keep up the great work!

Modament
Netherlands
25 days using the app
March 19, 2024

I would like to say, I am impresses with the customer service is. They really try to find a way for you to be successful and always friendly. I have been dealing with Carrol Tu recently and she has really went out of her way to help, even more then the customer service that have monthly fees I have tried in the past. Thank you CJ and Carrol , A++

OptimaOrigin
2 months using the app
March 28, 2024

John save me a lot of times, he was able to fix problems and help me a lot with orders, and also stock. Really appreciated this kind of service

Gadget Innovate
Italy
4 months using the app
March 25, 2024

I'm quite satisfied with CJ Dropshipping overall. I had some issues at the beginning, but my agent (Whalen) resolved everything and took care of me as soon as he became aware of the problems. He fixed all my concerns in less than an hour (despite the time difference). Thanks again, Whalen.

Geishance
Belgium
7 months using the app
March 29, 2024

beginner friendly in my opinion, it's easy to set up and the agents respond very fast. working with my agent skye has been a pleasure.

Woogoose
11 months using the app
February 27, 2024

We have worked with Corry for a couple of months now and she is extremely fast at getting our needs met. Very solid service.

Fleecies
Over 1 year using the app
January 27, 2024

Great customer service! Especially Zoey Zheng is super helpful. Answers my questions fast and always finds a solution.
Also great product selection overall with good prices and pretty fast shipping times!
Highly recommend

NAHATY
France
About 1 year using the app
March 30, 2024

I have used CJ for several months on another store. I have recently setup a new store and am continuing to use this service. The main reason I continue to use CJ is my agent that I have been assigned 'Bring'.

Bring always provides the best service to me, and we have a great partnership where we can talk about my business plans and he can assist in making sure the fulfilment of products is as smooth as possible, as well as ensuring fair pricing for all involved.

Thanks Bring and CJ!