4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

February 3, 2024

Zoey has been of great help, she literally summarized the information I needed in just a second. Thank you!

leilabeautybrand
Bahamas
6 months using the app
December 26, 2023

Dear friends. First of all, I want to thank you so much for providing such a wonderful website that simplifies our work. Secondly, I want to express my gratitude to my manager, who works with me 24/7 and immediately answers all questions and helps me not only with choosing a product, but also gives me a lot of useful advice in the field of dropshipping. You are simply the best site with the best and most friendly staff! Well done boys ! Keep it up !

My Store
Azerbaijan
About 1 month using the app
January 18, 2024

Very helpful customer service and a wide selection of products with decent shipping times. Thank you Lea for your excellent efforts!

GloLumi
6 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Tab Zhao is extremely helpful! First time trying to process an order and he walked me through the process of ordering and listing and made me understand the process of cjdropshipping. Shout out to Tab for helping and available every second I need assistance.

RAZ
3 months using the app
December 16, 2023

CjDropshipping has helped me tremendously in setting up my first dropshipping site. I didn't have much problems with setting up my store and business but I did have problems with finding a good product to sell. Kaycee Chen has helped me out with a lot of things regarding the products. She is my designated mentor from CjDropshipping and it is really easy to contact her and responds very quickly. She has helped me with a lot of things like product customization and refunding orders. At first I had doubts if I was doing things the right way but with Kaycee I know that I can double check anything I do to see if it's right.

Aluria Jewelry
Netherlands
2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Sabrina Liu - Every time support is fantastic and marvelous. Problem sort out with in few minutes exact point you understand where will be the issue. Thankyou very much.

Freedom Finds
India
About 1 month using the app
December 17, 2023

I had the chance to work with Sita Cui from CJ and, wow, she's amazing! Right from the start, she was all about making things easy for me. She's super quick to respond, which is a lifesaver when you're trying to sort things out fast. But it's not just about speed; she really gets it and is incredibly helpful. Big thanks to Amanda!

My Store
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
January 25, 2024

CjDroppshipping is in my opinion the best in the game. You can find almost every product for a good price and the service is just perfect. I am very lucky that Ceci Lu is my agent at CjDropshipping because she solves all of my problems in literally minutes. All in all I can just recommend it.

Gilovi
Germany
About 2 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Great customer service! I was able to get help from Fanny who made sure to answer my questions and was very detailed and thorough! Definitely recommended.

Dream Desk Decor
5 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Raymond He is an absolute legend. I am new to the site and he was able to help answer all my questions and also got me to look at additional ways i can get my business better deals. Look forward to working further with Raymond and doing more business with CJ Drop shipping. Definitely recommend this site to anyone who is a merchant or seller.

Azile