Reviews (8,291)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

June 27, 2024

This is the first time I've worked with CJDropshiping, the platform is clear and easy to use. The big plus is the agents, a real thank you to Doki Huang my agent, who really makes my job easier with the management of products in the warehouse and for shipments.

Bois Brume
France
2 months using the app
June 11, 2024

Ken provided excellent service on several different questions I had. Very fast and super helpful! Thank you, Ken!!!

Readi Gear
June 17, 2024

We are very pleased using CJdropshipping as they offer a wide range of products och very good support. We are very grateful for the excellent customer support that Fanny has provided and will certainly continue using CJ.

PrylPlaneten
Sweden
7 months using the app
June 29, 2024

Thank you Cherry Xu for your awesome customer service. I appreciate the time you took to help me understand the process and to sync products to my store. I know I keep asking too many questions and answer them all. Thanks a many times!

ToniKay Creations
About 1 month using the app
June 14, 2024

I am very happy with the support, they respond very quickly and help you when you have a challenge

You can find almost every product and it is also very clearly organized.

I can definitely recommend it to any dropshipper, Miya Huang thanks for your quick support.

quite dreamz
India
About 2 months using the app
May 23, 2024

A big thanks to Rebecca who supported me very efficient and kindly sending me all the information I needed to put my ads accordingly to my plan. Thank you very much for this fast support!

SmallChange
Switzerland
June 26, 2024

We have been using CJdropshipping for 6 months now and are absolutely satisfied with our agent, Vita. She is available every day and keeps us updated. We highly recommend CJdropshipping and especially Vita for anyone looking for a dependable dropshipping partner.

Bella Essence
Switzerland
6 months using the app
June 5, 2024

Shinco Zhao is best manager I can imagine!
I am starting dripshipping these days after monrhs of passionate waiting, as I was hacked...
Now anytime I have a question, he is immediately there to answer and giving good solutions! I am very grateful to that full sercice- thank you!!!

lebensstilonline
Germany
9 months using the app
July 4, 2024

Agents like Sita Cui make working with CJ a breeze. The customer service and support provided is exactly what you want in E-Commerce to meet the needs of your business. We feel like we have a partnership. Good Job!

OMG! Rose
3 months using the app
June 24, 2024

I want to commend Bianca for her outstanding customer service. She consistently handles my requests promptly and efficiently, showcasing a high level of professionalism and dedication. I have always been thoroughly satisfied with her service and looking forward to continue like that, also with regard to new prices for increasing my business. Thank you, Bianca!

BELTISSE