4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

November 3, 2023

I contacted customer support due to an issue with fulfilling a mixed-vendor order. Bonnie Gu initially responded and attempted to guide me through the process with the "batch update to orders" feature. However, this led to an unintended disconnection of all items in the order. The situation was made more difficult when the conversation with Bonnie was left unresolved.

Fortunately, Suki Huang stepped in and was instrumental in clarifying the confusion. Suki provided comprehensive answers to all the questions and navigated us through the correct process to isolate and address the issue with the item from the other vendor. The assistance from Suki was a stark contrast to the earlier part of the exchange, demonstrating both professionalism and a commitment to resolving customer issues.

I am grateful for Suki's intervention, which ultimately rectified the situation and allowed me to complete the order for my customer. The support provided by Suki was a redeeming aspect of the service experience.

Opulence Emporion
9 months using the app
May 24, 2024

Alan is a super customer service. He has answered all my doubts, and even though I have not started he has helped me to do it right and avoid mistakes by answering every doubt I have.

idtalylingerie
November 8, 2023

It is very clear to understand and work, I am very satisfied when I started, now I am satisfied and even more once the first sale is made
And see the profit you will receive for each item sold

NIMI$
Kosovo
About 2 months using the app
November 4, 2023

To be Honest the service is very good and my assistant Zoey solves all my doubts perfectly, however I consider that there are certain things which I think would be better

WIZMOX
India
October 10, 2023

I have been speaking with Lea. She's very attentive to my petitions and she's always ready to help with the shipping management. Very nice! Otherwise, I also like the fact that the customer service is always there to help. You rarely have to wait to get an answer, which is great for trust especially in the beginning.

Sleepgonom™
Spain
4 months using the app
February 12, 2024

جيد لكنه معقد نوعا ما ويفتقر الى اللغة العربية

My Store
Algeria
July 18, 2023

billy on the night staff was super helpful... i am still trying to make sense of such a departmentalized set up...
thanks billy

Ocasion
Over 1 year using the app
October 23, 2023

I get the clarity that i need whenever i am confused through the help of my support agent Amy Huang. She replies as quick as she can and help me understand the process. Thanks Amy - you’re awesome!

Slimming Wonders

Aipotu
Germany
2 days using the app
July 3, 2023

The service is very good and my assistant Winnie solves all my doubts perfectly, however I consider that there are certain things which I think would be better

Shamala Store