Reviews (8,056)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

May 29, 2023

Die Zusammenarbeit mit Carrie Wong kann ich sehr empfehlen. Sie berät professionell, findet für meine Fragen schnell Antworten und ich bin sehr zufrieden. Viele Grüße Bianka

ideentrend
Germany
12 months using the app
May 29, 2023

Amazing customer support, Carrie Wong was always very helpful with anything that happened and would give me some discounts to show her appreciation. Thank you Carrie, you are a star

BeautyFirst
About 1 year using the app
May 29, 2023

Ich bin sehr zufrieden. Mit dem Agenten kann man gut kommunizieren und erhält schnelle Rückemeldungen. Danke :)

opallaa.
Switzerland
10 months using the app
May 28, 2023

THE BEST Customer support I've seen from any supplier, especially from the agent I was assigned John Tao I highly recommend him and he's a pleasure to do business with!

Luminarta
3 months using the app
May 28, 2023

As a beginner, i had some questions regarding delivery time and pricing issue. Lisa Wei was able to answer my questions clearly and quickly which was very helpful. Thank you.

Nail Bliss
2 months using the app
May 28, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of interacting with CC Li, an amazing customer service agent who truly impressed me with their exceptional service. From the moment our conversation began, her professionalism, knowledge, and commitment to customer satisfaction exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended for outstanding customer service.

ATTITUE
7 months using the app
May 27, 2023

Great Customer support by Cucheng. Happy working with CJ.
Hope to establish a long-term partnership.

Zidishops
Philippines
11 days using the app
May 27, 2023

Cheria is an amazing agent to work with. Quick responses and very professional! I would highly recommend them!

Coratirre Cosmetics
New Zealand
About 1 month using the app
Edited June 25, 2023

Updating my review as I was assigned a personal agent and she was able to address and fix the situation with my delayed orders. She was apologetic and sincere so I am pleased that she got my future orders delivered in a timely manner.

Snug Clogs
2 months using the app
CJDropshipping replied May 28, 2023

We are extremely sorry for the unhappy experience and we take this seriously! Our agent team will double-check with the agent and will try our best to help you solve the problem.

May 26, 2023

Agent Grant was extremely helpful, competent, and efficient. He patiently answered my questions and helped me resolve my concerns. His friendly demeanor and commitment to excellent customer service impressed me. I wholeheartedly recommend Agent Grant. Thank you for your outstanding support!

ProteinPower