4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

April 30, 2023

They are the best! June thank you for your support on our small business! I would suggest it or everyone!

PeePeePillow
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
April 30, 2023

Thank you Bonnie for always being helpful, thanks for all the helpful links, thanks for your quick response. Thank you for all you do, I appreciate you. Stay blessed!

Precious D&I
7 months using the app
April 30, 2023

Had help from Violet. Ever so helpful quick replies and got right to the point. Sent videos so it was easy to understand and work with.

Blinders Limited
8 days using the app
April 29, 2023

Connie Jin is honestly great, solved all my issues in less than five minutes, best service you can get!

Purefinity
Edited April 6, 2024

Great customer care. My agent Cheria is very helpful. Cheria was able to resolve all my concerns and guided me in right direction. Great experience.

SWDAProducts
About 1 year using the app
April 28, 2023

Had a great customer service experience with Ruth. He was replying fast and got all my questions answered

Sweet Atmos
Greece
April 28, 2023

Had good customer service experience with Leah as she cleared any queries I had. Overall would definitely recommend.

AutoEnhancerz
April 28, 2023

Thanks so much Alan for your help and for your advice and TIPPS. I will do so, as you advised me. I hope it gets resolved quickly.

Tier-Freund
Germany
4 months using the app
April 28, 2023

thank you Sulee li for helping me, very helpful for your help with my order and sorting a misunderstanding.

SonicSoulz
About 2 months using the app
April 28, 2023

I would like to express my utmost gratitude for the exceptional customer service provided by Sky Liu. Their promptness, attentiveness, and dedication in addressing my inquiries were truly commendable. Their outstanding support has left a lasting positive impression on me.

Booros