4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

June 30, 2022

Really thankful for cj, it helps me fulfill my order easily although I am overseas. My agent is great, he helps me a lot about the problem of my orders, they even customizes the SKU for me that I wish to make the item to be sold in seperate parts.

cottagestherapy
June 30, 2022

A very solid app, great communication with agents on it as well. I use it on quite a few of my stores. I would certainly recommend

AirChill™
About 2 months using the app
June 29, 2022

Thank you very much Great customer service helpful tgey also great when it come to shipping seed thanks

fashionvany
June 29, 2022

I like CJ, and they are improving things. There is an agenct called Estella, who guides me through everything nicely and that makes experience even better.

Official Fly Trap
Over 2 years using the app
June 29, 2022

I've been using CJ Dropshipping for more than a year now. Better shipping times and lower product costs than Aliexpress. Our agent Vincy has also been an invaluable asset to helping me manage the supply chain side of my business.

The Fly Orbb™
11 months using the app
Edited July 21, 2023

The best supplier ever! Best prices and delivery time. I want to thank my agent Vincy for her professional attitude and help!!!

Happier Doggo™
Bulgaria
About 2 years using the app
June 28, 2022

I dropship using cj for a year now and as far as to consider this CJ app it is good. The best thing I like about Cj is that they resend goods free of charge if the item gets delivered to your customers damaged. Estella Wu is my personal CJ agent and she helps me with all my issues flawlessly and timely I 100% recommend CJ

BEAUTY AND INFINITY
Over 1 year using the app
June 28, 2022

Sincerely, I can only recommend you Angel Li!! I was having trouble to resolve my problem. It just took her 20 seconds and she told me to refresh my page and boom "done". She is super polite, gentle and fast in replying. I can only recommend her!

JoyKare
Switzerland
June 28, 2022

I love the app mostly because of the agent support that I get. Lori has been very helpful and understanding of my concerns and will always make sure I get sorted out. Highly recommend the app

Lube Pro Plus
June 28, 2022

Easily the best dropshipping agent out there, easy and fast fulfillment. My agent Yuki Zhao is also amazing and helps out a lot :)

JAPANESE HOME