4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

July 21, 2020

This app is so convenient for dropshipping business. It can help you complete the entire process from product selection to delivery, and it will also display the status of the order throughout the process. Coupled with its excellent logistics system and low shipping costs, I can’t wait to give it a 5-star review.

And they will also arrange an agent for you, one-to-one service, completely beyond my expectation.

Pink Workhub
China
Over 1 year using the app

July 21, 2020

CJ Dropshipping is a great company they source products within 24 hours. Their product quality is very good and also the shipping time is much faster than aliexpress. They also offer personal agents for every customers. My personal agents name is Summer Xia very good and hard working young lady with great English speaking capacity. Always response within minimum time line. I highly recommend her to others. Overall, service 5 star very satisfied.

Pink Pride
5 months using the app

July 20, 2020

Bianca pang is the best agent on this cjdropshipping app she will help you when you need help and stuff

DELTACLOTHING
9 months using the app

Edited July 20, 2020

Really like to work with CJ Dropshipping! My agent is kind and always try to help me the maximum she can. I recommend this app, a good way to the success :)

Bago Store

July 20, 2020

Très bonne plateforme je recommande ! le support client est toujours disponible 24/24 h - véritable aide au quotidien

LE PRATIQUE DU MOTARD
9 months using the app

July 19, 2020

Amazing app that helped me get much quicker shipper times than AliExpress. They even provide excellent customer service, Vivi has been very helpful getting me started and guiding me through the platform.

Home & Legion
Over 1 year using the app

July 19, 2020

CJ would assign a private agent to help you with any questions. Vivid is very professional and reply to my question right away thank you Vivid for all your help!

Enkel Beauty

July 19, 2020

I Used This APP. it helps me very well, they have such a good Customer Support team.
Grace Li is very nice and helpful in the live chat, she answered all my questions.

Little Deal
Algeria
2 months using the app

July 19, 2020

A great helper on my daily business with a amazing client-support. I highly recommend it. If you want to scale your business

4-PETS
Germany
5 months using the app

Edited July 29, 2020

Always a good experience with CJ. Customer service is very good. Personal agent Celia Yang is very helpful and committed to her work

Casedesign