Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Raw-Force

This app sucks, it have very cheap interface and everything needs to be payed for even the useless stuff

August 24, 2019

Dear Raw-Force,

Sorry to hear that, if you need any support please let us know via email support@auotketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Viktorijas

I saw a video where there were more free features but now are gone, I am disappointed. There should be more space where people can be left to make money first than they can pay with no regards for any app and anything that can benefit the business.

Juuls Accessories

Great app and support, highly recommended! Options are more than fine and custom postion of conversion tool possible free of extra costs.

MLIU

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

Toysforama

Estoy contento, el código ha sido facil de instalar y funciona correctamente , quitare la aplicación anterior q me daba problemas , le doy un 10

Jo Gordon

Works extremely well for two of my clients - will be using for future clients for sure! Recommended

zziser

i try setting up the app in my store.
what i`m seen is setting is not successful.
please i need your help thank you.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Because you closed shop one time, you need to uninstall and reinstall our app so the app works well.
Kind regards

Iawesome shop

This App is the best, easy to install, you don't have to extra coding or anything, bless u guys and keep up the awesome work

Beaulevard

I normally don't waste my time writing reviews but I am VERY disappointed as i set up a new store only to find that the currency rounding feature is now on the paid theme only! How can a new store be expected to pay for a currency converter.

Be ashamed of yourselves.

The auto-currency switching has also been moved to paid.

August 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed the pricing policy.
Please sympathize for us.
Best regards

Relief Neck Stretcher

I used this app to help my convert my currencies on my shopify store. The set up is very easy with quick installation. Also the flags and the formatting of the currency box is appealing and simple. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45