Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

logofabrics

UPD: Support fixed mistake, now everything works. Thnx Used it with POP theme. Few days ago something went wrong and after pushing add to cart button only first variant of product always adding to cart. Problem was fixed after turning off currency converter. Will be glad to use it again after problem will be solved

March 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We will check this issue and send you an email to support you.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.

Sagittarius Link

I have just installed this app a while ago, trying for the premium paid version for 14days and today its day 1. The problem I faced after installation is, I cannot save the setting for premium paid version. So I cannot rate it high as if I cannot save the setting for premium paid version during the trial period, meaning I cannot test run the features that are extended to the premium paid version. What's point of trying the premium if I cannot try the features?

February 3, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're very sorry for the error.
We are checking it now. We have sent a ticket to support you. Please open it in your email inbox.

STRIVETTA

The whole Autoketing team are awesome, quick & professional! We requested to change the position of the Currency Converter Box. Literally within 30 seconds of sending out the email the Autoketing team already responded and asked to give them the necessary access to make the changes and in 5 minutes after that we had everything done with a follow up email notifying us the task had been completed. Thank you Autoketing for your awesomeness & professionalism!

January 20, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Shhh...

Rubbish. The app is not working correctly at all. I wanted to show AUD$ or NZ$. Instead, the app is showing both prices. But it is not converting the price to NZ. All the NZ prices are $0.00 !!! To make it worse, there is no space between the 2 currencies (I didn't want BOTH currencies to show, only the selected one) but instead of saying:
AU $33.99 NZ $35.80 it does this: $33.99$0.00 And it doesn't even show which price is which currency. Absolute waste of time installing this app.

December 9, 2020

We're sorry for the error. Maybe there was an error in settings or a conflict.
If you reinstall our app, we can check the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Bao Yan Official Store

Very useful, able to solve my problem,I hope it can be more comprehensive and the price is very reasonable. I like this application very much.

December 4, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Rattatat

it helped me alot with my store, than you very much
keep going this is very helpful app, thans again

December 2, 2020

We're happy to see your feedback. It's great that our app can help your store.
If you have any problems or questions, please tell us.
Best regards

MAJEXPRESS

NICE....................................................................................................................

November 17, 2020

When you have any problems, please contact us.

Merrci

Very good app! I used it in my store and it was very helpful for me. Recommend to all customers. Good luck :)

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation.
We're happy that our app is helpful for you.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

MoniiGarmenx

I used this app to help customers internationally have an idea of what they might pay when purchasing certain items in my store.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We are always to answer your questions.

Kind regards

Haribas

This is a great app. It has really helped us to start our store and now is the time to upgrade to the paid version. Highly recommended.

August 14, 2020

We're happy to see your feedback. It's great that our app can help your store.
If you have any problems or questions, please tell us.
Best regards