Currency Converter Box

Currency Converter Box

by Autoketing

Automatically convert all currencies in the world

Little Dandie

This app is very nice and works well, the support team is very friendly! Would definitely recommend it!

Losika Writes

I installed it a few days ago and so far so good. It was easy to install and intuitive design. Give it a go for yourself.

Feature Collection

Best app i ever had. I don't have to create another website for selling products in different country and its freeeeeeee.

ECOBeauty

Just what I wanted , Great app, Highly recommended. User Friendly love that i dont have to code anything

softwarekong

Best app i tried in shopify for currency switching, good Support, 5star. highly recommended. thank you guys!

James Lloyd Clothing

This app is great for our customers outside of the UK. They get a good understanding of what the product of their choice from James Lloyd Clothing costs in their currency :-)

Candid Store

Awesome app and support is very helpful, and solved my problem within minutes, really helpful and free app thanks alot :-)

Dedicated 2 Dachshunds

I have just installed this app. Quick & easy to install with great customer service if needed.

Its, FREE!

Install now!!

NICHE Ideas Centre

Very good and effective currency converter. Seems to have most (maybe all?) of the currencies. A great help, especially since some exchange rates can change quite rapidly. I can set prices in NZD (which I'm most familiar with) and Currency Converter Box will allow easily show the cost in any other currency required, without me having to look up the exchange rate manually. It's also free, so that's always a bonus. I highly recommend adding Currency Converter Box to any store operating in more than one country.

Free Tibet shop

Easy to use, with little technical knowledge required - unlike some of the other apps. Also, there are far fewer restrictions and paid-content requirements with this app - best one we've used so far!

Previous 1 3