Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Honey Love Store

Incredible, is really usefull
My clients can switch through different currencies and that help me a lot to engage people in other countries

flora&flowa

so, I went online looking for a currency converter app for my Shopify store and found this app. I read all the reviews and told myself to give it a try.
later on, I downloaded it and set it up which was pretty easy.
the problem I have is that when I went to my store to see if it was working and changed it to a foreign currency, it did not convert.
please i need an immediate reply because a lot of people have been asking about the currency converter to convert to their home currency.

December 10, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We found that you haven't added code. Please add code.
We sent an email to support you. Please check it.
Kind regards
Autoketing team

Reborn Activewear

It works like a dream and makes my shop suitable for international customers. The automatic geo conversion is amazing. I like that you have so many choices of currency!

beautefuel

i like the app its very useful the best converter app till now i m using since 3 years and it increases my sales

IronSwift

Really clean and good, but doesn't automatically convert currencies. Other than that it's super simple to use and really good

Shoppo Fest

It doesn't work. DIsplays the box but it never converts. Also, no help from customer service. Poor display! Deleting app!

November 29, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We sent an email to support you. Please check it.
Kind regards

Ma33

I want the currency change to customers location I hope you can help me with that and thank you so much for your help

Goodwave

Nice nice nice ncie ncie ncie cnie ncie ncie ncie ncie nice nice nice nice ncie nice ncie nice nice nice nice

LeDay's Love

Great app, but I wish that I could use more of what it has to offer. Believe me it has a lot to offer just check it out for yourself.

UrbanDruid

Oh yes perfect! Looks great and the display options are good...doesn't interfere with my banners and just the right size on my mobile feed. Love it thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47