Currency Converter Box

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

My Furry Store

I have been trying the free version and I am confident about the app now and will be upgrading it to the premium version.

Mini&Fig

I decided to try this app and its been great so far - easy to install and good support team. I would say its worth giving a try

Equestrian Sole

This app was very easy to install and now I can show customers around the world what they are paying for my products in their own currency. I would recommend this app for anyone selling internationally.

Coffee&Co Shop

hello, I would like to install the automatic currency change by country on my website but it does not work could you help me?

February 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We answered your email to support you. Please check it.
Kind regards

Saleha Art

The app is so easy to install, Absolutely love it! I hope it helps my customers. Wish I found it sooner. Its so seemless www.salehaart.com

GentlemanToBe

Really like the functionality. Now our international customers have a better understanding of our pricing.

Coach-Club

Excellent app and especially excellent service from the team behind. I had a specific request, I received a reply immediately and they took care of my wish. I also used this app on my other store, same great experience - the app works perfectly and without any problems. I highly recommend all apps developed by Autoketing!

Adeóra

Very easy to use. it's a life and time saver! You have to pay for the currency to convert automatically but I guess it's still less complicated than the other apps. Thank you

MommyLand

This amazing app works perfectly with our store. The customer service is also 10/10 they are always happy to help and answer any concerns/questions you may have.

Couldn't recommend more!

furled | Custom Designed Scarves + Wraps

love this app. The easiest to use . Great features and great support. Thank you very much................................................