Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

IronSwift

Really clean and good, but doesn't automatically convert currencies. Other than that it's super simple to use and really good

Shoppo Fest

It doesn't work. DIsplays the box but it never converts. Also, no help from customer service. Poor display! Deleting app!

November 29, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We sent an email to support you. Please check it.
Kind regards

Ma33

I want the currency change to customers location I hope you can help me with that and thank you so much for your help

Goodwave

Nice nice nice ncie ncie ncie cnie ncie ncie ncie ncie nice nice nice nice ncie nice ncie nice nice nice nice

LeDay's Love

Great app, but I wish that I could use more of what it has to offer. Believe me it has a lot to offer just check it out for yourself.

UrbanDruid

Oh yes perfect! Looks great and the display options are good...doesn't interfere with my banners and just the right size on my mobile feed. Love it thanks!

Soliel

amazing app, i love how customers can easily select which ever currency they like. good for convertion

PANDAtools

this app increase conversions can help a lot costumers to buy easy
this app can show to costumers the converted money from dollars to every money type i enjoy everything about thgis app

shore and peak

this a great benefit that is essential to your store needs and they're nice enough to offer it free!!!

Craze Goods

i Started using this app for currency conversion in my website. it seems very nice. converting currency automatically as per the location.