Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Sport Pill 💊™

I do not recommend this app. It changes the prices from one currency to another one, but it lowers them even in the main currency. I do not understand why the prices are lowered even tough is the same currency before installing the app. Disappointing

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We check your settings and find that you haven't added code to finish settings.
Please add code. We will send you an email to support you.
Regards

Tropic Shore

Location Dominican Republic

GREAT SERVICE!!!! In comparative with other apps for currency this is easier to use and the service is very fast upon requests.

July 31, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please email us if you have any questions or problems.
We're waiting for your feedback.

ROCHA'S 4U GIFT STORE

I like the look & feel of this app. App was easy to install & working within minutes. An asset to any store.

July 26, 2020

We appreciate your feedback very much. It's our honor that you're satisfied with our app.
We will respond as soon as possible if you have any problems.
Best regards

ScoodooShop

Location Philippines

All functionalities of the app are working very well on 3rd party themes.

Thank you so much for all your help!

July 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
Best regards

NightLED Shop

Location Russia

It works very well on desktop and mobile, lots of good settings. Support team helped me to place currency switcher in the position I want and now it suits my design perfectly! I recommend this app.

May 24, 2020

The team are thrilled with your wonderful and fair feedback. We are making efforts to serve customers the best experience. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

Your friend,

Megawide Shopping

Location New Zealand

It works well on desktop. However, it does not work on mobile device. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We replied to your email.

reachtheshape

Location Russia

I'm not fully understand is it free or not. Have to waste time seeking it. I saw 3 steps and a review. Now i'm doing it all.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your review. We have 2 plans including free plan and paid plan.

hobbyola

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app and is very usefull for global websites because show fast the local currencies it's great

May 24, 2020

Thanks very much for your great and fair review of the app. We are pleased to bring you the best experience.

Your friend,

wozzmx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was trying and this App it doesn't works...when i try to pay button its freezy. I will find another one. Thank you.

May 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We feel sorry for the unexpected error happening to you. We're all trying to provide customers the best experience. So please check your mailbox, we've sent a supporting mail for you.
Warm regards,

Derluna

Location China

There was a huge error in currency conversion and it is not possible to upgrade the advanced version now.

April 30, 2020