Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DeLaMà Naturals

Time spent using app 9 minutes

4 stars because the app is really easy to add to your store. Will be back with more info on compatibility and functionality!

April 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions
Kind regards
Autoketing team

Planes-N-Palm-Trees-Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good! I just downloaded it and its very easy to use and it looks great! I recommend this so far.

May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

printmycats

Location Malaysia

I like it and its very useful! It makes it easier for all the customers to see the currency of my products in and convert it.

May 24, 2020

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

CoVidSales

Location France

It will help with increasing the traffic. The only think would be the automatic settings that is not free

My Furry Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app 17 minutes

I have been trying the free version and I am confident about the app now and will be upgrading it to the premium version.

Mini&Fig

I decided to try this app and its been great so far - easy to install and good support team. I would say its worth giving a try

Equestrian Sole

This app was very easy to install and now I can show customers around the world what they are paying for my products in their own currency. I would recommend this app for anyone selling internationally.

Coffee&Co Shop

Location Switzerland

hello, I would like to install the automatic currency change by country on my website but it does not work could you help me?

February 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We answered your email to support you. Please check it.
Kind regards

Saleha Art

The app is so easy to install, Absolutely love it! I hope it helps my customers. Wish I found it sooner. Its so seemless www.salehaart.com

GentlemanToBe

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Really like the functionality. Now our international customers have a better understanding of our pricing.