4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate automatic currency conversion and user-friendly interface. Many appreciate the excellent customer support and the value provided by the free version. The app's ability to support multiple currencies and customization options are key features that cater to international customers. Some merchants have reported an increase in sales after using the app, suggesting it may improve conversion rates. The app also includes a translation feature and does not slow down websites.

Edited December 28, 2019

This is the best currency converter app there is. The easiest to use and best looking UI. Great features and great support. Thanks.

Juicy Beach Wear
About 3 years using the app
November 9, 2018

Great support and work very well on my website.
Very fast respond for support. the UI is very nice.

Buyitm Store
China
January 6, 2019

This is a great FREE app for currency conversion based on locations. They responded my ticket within 24 hours. I highly recommend it.

waves2cure
India
May 3, 2022

I am using both the currency convertor and translation facility. Its great to have both facilities on one App. The App is easy to install and works very well.

Trish Burr Embroidery
South Africa
Autoketing replied May 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

January 27, 2019

Really great app! gives professionalism on my store site! :) I would recommend this to anyone !!!!!

Ivy Minks
March 2, 2019

This currency app is as good as any that charge a monthly subscription. Easy to set up. Recommended.

BODYMOTiVE
Autoketing replied March 2, 2019

Dear BODYMOTiVE,

Thanks for your review, your evaluation is our motivation

Autoketing team
Regards!

October 23, 2018

i like the app you can choose so many currencies for free unlike other which only provide 4-6 countries and if you want more you have to pay .For the technical support are super fast i asked them to change the location of the icon and they did it with 1 hour . Thanks so much , Highly recommend :)

it'sblackandwhite
February 7, 2019

great, easy of use.

ZYP
December 3, 2018

I highly recommend the Currency Converter by Autoketing. This is the best app for currencies. Most important, I contacted the support to help me on positioning the currency icon and they were quick and accurate. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Boarding Mom
Kosovo
February 5, 2020

Really like the functionality. Now our international customers have a better understanding of our pricing.

GentlemanToBe