Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Active HIITs

Three fixes required for this app:
1) Show AUD next to the $ to know what $ the price is in
2) Have the currency selector next to the price and not one of the 8 points around the page
3) Fix the checkout change to default currency

January 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. The 1st and 2nd request is in the paid plan.
We will improve the app for the 3rd request.
Autoketing team

Juicy Beach Wear

This is the best currency converter app there is. The easiest to use and best looking UI. Great features and great support. Thanks.

Honey Love Store

Incredible, is really usefull
My clients can switch through different currencies and that help me a lot to engage people in other countries

flora&flowa

so, I went online looking for a currency converter app for my Shopify store and found this app. I read all the reviews and told myself to give it a try.
later on, I downloaded it and set it up which was pretty easy.
the problem I have is that when I went to my store to see if it was working and changed it to a foreign currency, it did not convert.
please i need an immediate reply because a lot of people have been asking about the currency converter to convert to their home currency.

December 10, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We found that you haven't added code. Please add code.
We sent an email to support you. Please check it.
Autoketing team

Reborn Activewear

It works like a dream and makes my shop suitable for international customers. The automatic geo conversion is amazing. I like that you have so many choices of currency!

IronSwift

Really clean and good, but doesn't automatically convert currencies. Other than that it's super simple to use and really good

Shoppo Fest

It doesn't work. DIsplays the box but it never converts. Also, no help from customer service. Poor display! Deleting app!

November 29, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
We sent an email to support you. Please check it.

Ma33

I want the currency change to customers location I hope you can help me with that and thank you so much for your help

Goodwave

Nice nice nice ncie ncie ncie cnie ncie ncie ncie ncie nice nice nice nice ncie nice ncie nice nice nice nice

LeDay's Love

Great app, but I wish that I could use more of what it has to offer. Believe me it has a lot to offer just check it out for yourself.