Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

7thShop

It does not change $ to my Local Currency that is PKR and I have to manually change all prices myself. :( Have switched off, not uninstalled yet, will see if you can offer a solution to the problem.

June 4, 2019

Dear 7thShop,

We very sorry if you have the bad experience. I just check your site, it's working well with auto currency conversion and even the PRK. I created a ticket for your problem. Please check your email to see it.

Best regards,
Autoketing team

MixtaShop

Mixtashop.store

Very good application ... this is what is needed for online shops, so that visitors from all over the world can know exactly the price of the product with their own currencies ........ Thank you very much for the price which is very symbolic.

Football Town

This app doesnt work at all, not only didnt work but it also screwed up our currencies, confused our customers and charged them the wrong currency in the check out currency. Worst of all, nobody is there to help us out. Cannot understand how Shopify allows these apps to run on its platform.

June 1, 2019

Dear Football Town,

We very sorry to hear that!, in many cases currency often conflict with similar applications, I'm checking your site, it working well with auto currency detection. I sent your problem to technical team two. I created a ticket for your problem please via email.

Best regards,
Autoketing team

Ice Boss

I used this app , and i really like it ,this is the best app for currency converter .
thank you. ICE BOSS

Hunt Global Deals

May 29, 2019

Dear Hunt Global Deals,

ShopBeautyCove

I love this app, it has really helped to increase my conversion rates and its super easy to use! I refuse to use any other currency converter app for my stores.

May 27, 2019

Dear ShopBeautyCove,

SafeTodds

Love it. The best feature is that you can rund up how much you want after it s automatically converted. must have for every online shop

May 25, 2019

Dear SafeTodds,

Pride Hive

Great app! It is perfect for my UK store so I can serve customers across the world and have all currencies shown. It's easy to install, easy to manage and looks great on the website. Thanks so much for keeping it free :-)

Dear Pride Hive,

carstylestore.com

Good simple app, easy to install and it does what I was looking for. Your customers can choose the currency they want, something that I missed with Shopify

Dear carstylestore.com,

Supertit

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better...

Dear Supertit,