Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Marché Viidi

The tool is perfect. It was just what I was looking for. You just need to adjust the position though. And for that, you may need to upgrade, that's the caveat. Once you do though, customer service is the best. They work so fast. I submitted my service request via the App ( to adjust the position), and they responded so quickly. They said they will fix it right away, and just like that, it was fixed. No waiting.

July 17, 2019

Dear Marché Viidi,

Thank you for your great review.

Have a nice day!
Autoketing team.

TheIndianSuperstore

Doesn't work - inflates prices for few countries by 100% - vague reply from customer support. Would not recommend as this scares buyers away.

July 15, 2019

Dear TheIndianSuperstore,

Sorry to hear that, our support team is contacting you to clarify the problem. If you have any problem please let us know via email support@autoketing.com

Best regards!
Autoketing team

Yeppstores Bees

i use this app to help me do what i cannot by myself. does exactly what i need. no issues and works well very very well
hard to fault

I'm selfish

Good application. Helps in the design of the online store. You can add all the currencies of the world. And you can also slightly improve the interface.

Amori

We used this app to help our customers get location based pricing when they visit the store. Very Good App for your store, a must have if selling internationally. ~ Amori

Atimoc™

Le Ravishe

This app works well but does not have some of the currencies that I need. I like that it does not have a monthly subscription, just pay $5 to get it positioned professionally on all devices and you're good to go. Way better than one that I had to pay $4.99 a month for. I hope they update with more currencies.

NovaRadius

this is my first review and i usually don't care to but in this case yes.. used this app to help me with auto currency conversion and it works amazing

PrintArtsMatter.com

Very good application, works great! Currency can be set automaticly on visitors country an they still have the option to choose between different currencies.

Dawensky

The app is amazing. In addition, the team is responsive. I received a quick response when the support team was contacted and everything works better afterwards.

Thanks a lot

June 27, 2019

Dear Dawensky,

We are so sorry for your bad experience. We check your site and the currency rate is similar to the rate on XE.com. It means everything is going right with the app on your site. Please recheck it!

By the way, if you need any help, please leave us a message via live chat on your dashboard or email: support@autoketing.com

Best regards,