Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency converter, currency switcher, currency conversion

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NYX Shapewear

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Does not change the currency of checkout page; it returns to its default currency. you'd better double check.

June 20, 2019

Dear NYX Shapewear,

Sorry to hear that!

According to Shopify policy, the currency app can't access the check out page, so customers need to check out by the default currency of the store.

If you have any other problem please let us know via email: support@autoketinng.com or live chat in dashboard.

Thank you so much!

Pedidos Globales

I use this app in my store and all my customer overseas are able to see the prices in their currencies!!
Thank you!!

Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion

Location India

this module cant work in checkout page
please help how can i use in checkout billing page

June 19, 2019

Dear Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion,

Thank you for your great review. Our support team will contact you to resolved issue soon.

Thank you so much!

Trouvaille Silver

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app will be amazing for myself as the majority of my customer base is located in the United States.

Buy Attire

Location Australia

I now have two apps from AutoKeting and will probably purchase them all. For this particular app, an autoketing technician will (for free) customize my checkout cart notice. This takes out the hassle of having to do this myself.

Thanks for providing quality apps to the shopify community AutoKeting!

David Kellas.

Maximal Minimalist

This app was good. I loved using it. it helped me convert currency. I hope more people buy my produce! I enjoyed the ability to disable display was good.

JesZyca

Location Denmark

is it posbile to remove the symbols or the numbers in front of the price ? because it looks alittle bit confusing

June 12, 2019

Dear JesZyca,

Thank you for for review, our support team will contact you soon to resolve issue.

Best regards!
Autoketing team

tinyprojectorforkid

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 44 minutes

SHIT ! - DISPLAY CNY CURRENCY EVEN IF NOT SELECTED... DOESNT SHOW THE REAL PRICE CONVERTED - DOESNT SHOW EURO WHEN LOGGED IN FRANCE- DONT WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THIS APP !!

June 12, 2019

Dear tinyprojectorforkid,

Sorry to heat that, our support team will contact you ASAP to resolve the issue.

Best regards!
Autoketing team

PloyPlot

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

One of the best free apps ever user. A MUST of every store!
I hope this app will continue being free forever!

ApolloKeys

first app to get a review from me! just so we can keep it free because i dont want anyone else to miss out!