Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency converter, currency switcher, currency conversion

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GameGear4U

I really found this app useful as it helped me drive more attention to my business. It enabled my customers to quickly see how much something would cost in their currency.

SANGLASIS

Location Spain

I really like this app since it help me FREELY show my prices in all the currency I want. I really recommend it. You can use it too

cleanseyourride

Location Singapore

Easy to use and navigate. Really help full and assists from the start till the end of this installation.

Hahakiddy

Location Hong Kong SAR

i used this app to change the curreny , it is very great , hope they can get more good functions for us!

7thShop

Location Pakistan

It does not change $ to my Local Currency that is PKR and I have to manually change all prices myself. :( Have switched off, not uninstalled yet, will see if you can offer a solution to the problem.

June 4, 2019

Dear 7thShop,

We very sorry if you have the bad experience. I just check your site, it's working well with auto currency conversion and even the PRK. I created a ticket for your problem. Please check your email to see it.

Best regards,
Autoketing team

MixtaShop

Location Morocco

Mixtashop.store

Very good application ... this is what is needed for online shops, so that visitors from all over the world can know exactly the price of the product with their own currencies ........ Thank you very much for the price which is very symbolic.

Football Town

Location Argentina

This app doesnt work at all, not only didnt work but it also screwed up our currencies, confused our customers and charged them the wrong currency in the check out currency. Worst of all, nobody is there to help us out. Cannot understand how Shopify allows these apps to run on its platform.

June 1, 2019

Dear Football Town,

We very sorry to hear that!, in many cases currency often conflict with similar applications, I'm checking your site, it working well with auto currency detection. I sent your problem to technical team two. I created a ticket for your problem please via email.

Best regards,
Autoketing team

Ice Boss

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app , and i really like it ,this is the best app for currency converter .
thank you. ICE BOSS

Hunt Global Deals

Location Hong Kong SAR

May 29, 2019

Dear Hunt Global Deals,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

ShopBeautyCove

I love this app, it has really helped to increase my conversion rates and its super easy to use! I refuse to use any other currency converter app for my stores.

May 27, 2019

Dear ShopBeautyCove,

Thank you for your great review, your feedback is our motivation!

Autoketing team,