Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Paws Fur A While

I have downloaded this app and the instructions are easy to follow. It shows automatically the currency where one resides and converts prices between currencies.

TheUniqueLook

I just installed this app and it was quite easy with instructions. and using it also pretty easy. I recommend this app!

eWay Cycles

Just installed this app and it was VERY easy to install and worked immediately! It also allows me to locate the icon where I want it on my website which the last one didn't.

Resurrect Apparel

I've had great success with this app so far. plus the support team are great also!! much better than some of the paid apps out there.

Redtag Factory

This app is great! I highly recommend this! Perfect for our e-commerce. Easy to use. Perfect for our store! Yeeey! 5* for this app.

rprsnt.clthng

The easiest and fastest way to get currency conversion on your shop. Other apps will have you modify and change a lot of things but Currency Converter Box only needs one line

The Inspired House

Just installed the app everything looks good so far we'll see how well it works. I setup just for the auto setting

Hue Forever

LOVE THIS APP! ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE! GOING TO RECOMMEND TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. I TRIED 2 OTHER APPS AND THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST!!!!!

ASTONPRINT

Great! It is free and works very well on my site ! .................................................

Sale Present

Best free app for currency convert, I immediately satisfied with the results, easy to configure. Good Experience.
Thank You!