Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Re:Things

Time spent using app 23 minutes

the best converter app. with great customer service.

Sesame Walnut

great app. easy to use. lots of currencies and flexible positioning of the icon. i like the various functions it has when it comes to how to display currency.

Trade with K

Location South Africa

Finally, I got the best currency converter. Keep it up. This app is very helpful.
I definitely recommend this app.

Cats Are Everything

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Nope..used it and it was doubling up on my prices next to each product and when i removed it, the mess of pricing is still left behind!

METAPHORE DIN LEMN

Location Romania

It does not convert the currency at checkout. No one responds to my repeated requests for support. Sorry

Artsensy

So far so good, I installed this app days ago and it is working just fine. We already have other apps from the same company and all of them works well.
Thank you so much!

Christmas Time

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

nice app love it! It's free so get it ! thank you very much currency converter
easy to use and no code to edit

Paws Fur A While

Location New Zealand

I have downloaded this app and the instructions are easy to follow. It shows automatically the currency where one resides and converts prices between currencies.

TheUniqueLook

Location Japan

I just installed this app and it was quite easy with instructions. and using it also pretty easy. I recommend this app!

eWay Cycles

Just installed this app and it was VERY easy to install and worked immediately! It also allows me to locate the icon where I want it on my website which the last one didn't.