Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

BuyandRoll

so far so goo. 100 Characters is too much sorry. It is automatic and free and does not directly tells u to rate 5 out ouf 5. Im rating in 5 out 5 though

Positive Jewel

Its so smooth to use. I just loved it. The best thing is about setup. The process is so clean and hassle free.

And their support is sooo goood. ♥️

Mojo Feels

A user friendly app, no need to change the code yourself.
I had another conversion app before but uninstalled because it didn't work the way it should have.
Thx for making your app free ;)

I Love Fashion

I have just started using it. It has all the major features of paid apps. I liked the option which allowed to position the converter box in the position you like which many apps charge for.

Belfast Market

I use this currency converter on several sites. It always works perfectly. It's simple enough for all customers to use. A must for all stores.

VINDU

Really nice and easy to install app. I would recommend to everyone who needs multi-currency to be displayed in their stores.

TheSleakLyfe

Great app can see why it has such high reviews

Tr-e-nding Deals

Very handy, a must have for every seller shipping worldwide and to top it off, it's free? how cool is that!!

LuckyShopTreasure.ca🌏

Nice app easy to use i like it i try other similar app and wasin working as good as this one!! store owners should have this app.

Sakura Sumo

I used this app for my store that ships to lots of different countries. I needed a simple and good-looking widget for my customers to change their preferred currency and this app nails it. Customer support is great as well.