Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Positive Jewel

Its so smooth to use. I just loved it. The best thing is about setup. The process is so clean and hassle free.

And their support is sooo goood. ♥️

Mojo Feels

A user friendly app, no need to change the code yourself.
I had another conversion app before but uninstalled because it didn't work the way it should have.
Thx for making your app free ;)

I Love Fashion

I have just started using it. It has all the major features of paid apps. I liked the option which allowed to position the converter box in the position you like which many apps charge for.

Belfast Market

I use this currency converter on several sites. It always works perfectly. It's simple enough for all customers to use. A must for all stores.

VINDU

Really nice and easy to install app. I would recommend to everyone who needs multi-currency to be displayed in their stores.

TheSleakLyfe

Great app can see why it has such high reviews

Tr-e-nding Deals

Very handy, a must have for every seller shipping worldwide and to top it off, it's free? how cool is that!!

LuckyShopTreasure.ca🌏

Nice app easy to use i like it i try other similar app and wasin working as good as this one!! store owners should have this app.

Sakura Sumo

I used this app for my store that ships to lots of different countries. I needed a simple and good-looking widget for my customers to change their preferred currency and this app nails it. Customer support is great as well.

Donboyar

I did request a fixed position for it next to the basket and they did it very nice, they even make it match my theme. Great app so far! Thank you