Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

amousse

Currency Converter Box is a currency converter that does what other currency converter do but only if you pay...
and even more - like having all the countries' currency or changing the position of the box or even the color or theme. It really is amazing and I am glad I found it. :)

I do recommend!

Satisfyplus

It's cool free app. Very useful. You can add all countries. But a bit complicated for the settings unless you don't want to use it. Highly recommend it. Thank you!

REVERRY

Good App for shopify store. So, I feel enjoy with this app. It's free and have many functions to support the store.

Backpack Art

ITS THE BEST APP FOR CURRENCY CONVERTER FOR SHOPIFY STORES.I ENJOY IT AND I SUGGEST IT FOR ALL OF ECOMMERCE USERS.

StructuredShop

Working well

The Gift Bazaar

Absolutely Fantastic Support received after seeing my original review. The converter is now static, matches my theme color and is now aligned perfectly. Can't recommend highly enough. GET THIS APP! Don't leave reviews about this until you speak with support. AAA +++

Siren De La Mer Extensions

So far so good! It fits well with the design on my site and gets the job done. Can't complain too much other than being bombarded to leave a review to keep it free.

Brannah's

Just installed your currency converter installation was easy and the converter seems to be working well thank you for offering this great app for free.

MyMerchCo

Great app! Converts a large amount of currencies easily and has a very easy back-end to work from. The only issue I'm facing and I'm not sure if it is normal or not, is that when a new visitor opens the website, it takes about 30 seconds before the currencies option comes up.

Up-to-Date Marketing

I loved this App. One of the Best Apps around! Would definitely recommend! Thanks for the opportunity!