Currency Converter ‑ Multicoin , 524 reviews

4.7
November 22, 2018

Just installed this app and it was VERY easy to install and worked immediately! It also allows me to locate the icon where I want it on my website which the last one didn't.

eWay Cycles
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 22, 2018

I've had great success with this app so far. plus the support team are great also!! much better than some of the paid apps out there.

Resurrect Apparel
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited November 24, 2018

This app is great! I highly recommend this! Perfect for our e-commerce. Easy to use. Perfect for our store! Yeeey! 5* for this app.

Redtag Factory
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 22, 2018

The easiest and fastest way to get currency conversion on your shop. Other apps will have you modify and change a lot of things but Currency Converter Box only needs one line

rprsnt.clthng
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 21, 2018

Just installed the app everything looks good so far we'll see how well it works. I setup just for the auto setting

The Inspired House
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 21, 2018

LOVE THIS APP! ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE! GOING TO RECOMMEND TO A LOT OF PEOPLE. I TRIED 2 OTHER APPS AND THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST!!!!!

Hue Forever
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 20, 2018

Great! It is free and works very well on my site ! .................................................

ASTONPRINT
China
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 20, 2018

Best free app for currency convert, I immediately satisfied with the results, easy to configure. Good Experience.
Thank You!

Sale Present
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 20, 2018

Yes, it really does work! I'm so happy, thank you so much. Not only can you automatically display the customer's currency in his or her own country, they can also select from other currency options as well.

Warm Winters Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 20, 2018

Easy to install it's free and it really works ! 5 stars guys ! "100 characters blablablablablablabla"

Twenty-nine to go