Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fifth Moon

Everything seems to be working great so far. The currency icon has more customization options than other apps I've used (I blended it into my theme no problem) and the team at Autoketing was able to put the icon in the spot I requested within a day. Too good to be free, but it is.

Back Gate Sales

Just loaded the app a couple of days ago - immediate results were 3 orders from new countries not previously ordering and the number of queries about pricing has fallen. Very happy - easy to implement and looks great on the pages. Thanks!

Buyitm Store

Location China
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great support and work very well on my website.
Very fast respond for support. the UI is very nice.

esitollo

Location India

EASY. AWESOME , REALLY AWESOME, AWESOMEST AND HELPFUL. RECOMMENDED AS IT MAKE CUSTOMERS MORE LIKELY TO BUY!

Prime Desire

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 31 minutes

I don't like this app. It's always floating, without an option to make it stick next to the basket. And it has a childish appearance rather than professional.

BeautybyOrganica

Location Nigeria

I love the app. It's so convenient to use. At first, I didn't know I would find the Nigerian Naira among the currencies but guess what? there are over 160 currencies. Thank you guys!!!

Lone Star Collectibles

Great app for doing multi-currency transactions. Easy set up and completion. Highly recommended!
John @ Lone Star Collectibles

Bellaciao

Location Sweden

I'm EXTREMLY satisfied with this app so far. Wonderful customer service from Oriana AND the simplicity of installing this app. Usually other apps would require 10 dollar fee every month but this app is free and does the job amazingly. 10/10 I strong recommend to everyone.

/ A.N

Avant Boutique

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Finally a good and FREE app, which I have been looking for. You can position it as you want, edit and etc. Best thing out there!

GeekyWoo.com: You can't buy any cheaper from anywhere!

Okay, let me say this. I was looking for an application that will automatically convert currencies depends on my customer's location. Guess what? This is the app I am looking for AND they are even offering it for FREE. Also, their customer representative, especially Oriana, is so helpful that she solved my problem less than 24 hours! It didn't even take full 24 hours!!! What an amazing experience with them. I definitely recommend this app and the apps that are provided from this company. They are basically offering paid-apps for FREE. The same app provided from other companies are mostly have to be paid... Again, try their apps and you won't regret. This review is based on my experience with Autoketing!