4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic currency conversion based on customer location, which has been noted to boost sales. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and design customization options. The app supports over 160 currencies and is known for its accurate and speedy performance. Merchants appreciate the responsive and efficient support team, the app's customizability, and its suitability for international stores. It's also recognized for excellent customer service and as a free alternative to other paid currency conversion apps.

December 31, 2018

hi the app is great and simple to use. wish there was a way to keep currency when making the payment

zeedoz
South Africa
June 1, 2019

This app doesnt work at all, not only didnt work but it also screwed up our currencies, confused our customers and charged them the wrong currency in the check out currency. Worst of all, nobody is there to help us out. Cannot understand how Shopify allows these apps to run on its platform.

Football Town
Argentina
Autoketing replied June 1, 2019

Dear Football Town,

We very sorry to hear that!, in many cases currency often conflict with similar applications, I'm checking your site, it working well with auto currency detection. I sent your problem to technical team two. I created a ticket for your problem please via email.

Best regards,
Autoketing team

April 21, 2020

I like it and its very useful! It makes it easier for all the customers to see the currency of my products in and convert it.

printmycats
Malaysia
Autoketing replied May 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

Edited October 28, 2018

The Sales Pop Master App should also notify visitors about customers adding products to cart as well

Ralwa
Papua New Guinea
Edited January 23, 2019

Buenísima, ahora mis clientes pueden ver la conversión al momento. esta app os la recomiendo. Ademas puedes decidir que monedas se ven

Newcro.Style | Official site of newcro™
Spain
September 20, 2018

Awesome app. And more of that Awesome Coordination Team I have ever talked with. I should recommend all the dropshipper to use this app and guys please submit your reviews whether bad or good.

KnZstyles
Pakistan
December 20, 2018

Wow excellente surprise cette application, très facile à mettre en place et cela ajoute une valeur ajouter aux sites ! Même pour le marché globale francophone c'est utile, merci la team !!

Boutique Imperia
Switzerland
December 6, 2018

I started making more sales it help me increase my reach and sales. I recommend Currency converter.

Exclusive Crazy Deals
9 days using the app
December 2, 2020

it helped me alot with my store, than you very much
keep going this is very helpful app, thans again

Rattatat
9 days using the app
Autoketing replied December 2, 2020

We're happy to see your feedback. It's great that our app can help your store.
If you have any problems or questions, please tell us.
Best regards

November 11, 2023

id didn't work , no support replying!!!

NorthStars™