Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Nileshoppi

I used this app for my web, it is very good app, thanks you so much. I will recommend this app to my friend.

Esmeline S A

Gracias acabo de instalar voy a probar su app se ve muy buena espero logro los resultados esperados saludos

OleOle

Great app and it works well! and thanks to the very helpful team to fix the position of the currency box!

SpyLife

I used this app on my store and I need to say that it is working really well. It is really useful and easy to set up

Infinity Global Retail

I have currency converter on my website, but it cannot automatic convert base on location, so i decided to use this app. This app really helpful for me, it works as i expected. I really love this app.

Ralwa

The Sales Pop Master App should also notify visitors about customers adding products to cart as well

Things&Tricks

i love this app i recammand highly for dropshipper and he want make money it's great application this

North America Mobile

Good app. Good customer service quick to respond as well and was quick to fix the issue I was having

7th Avenue

Great app. Easy to set up and use. They also provide different themes and designs to fit your website look

laklere

Great app very easy to set and use and excellent support. Very active and fast, they answered my questions and helped me personalise it for my website.