Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

FaceusHome

On the final payment page, the currency is still not converted!
The rest is still good, I want to know how to change this situation.

August 11, 2019

Dear FaceusHome
According to the Shopify policy, our app isn’t allowed to interfere and convert the currency on the checkout page. In the checkout page, the price will be shown in your main currency.
Please sympathize for this.
Kind regards

Hi Five Pets

I worked all the steps, super easy! Awesome! Wished there were more to the free plan though.

July 30, 2019

Dear Hi Five Pets,

Thank you for your great review, have a nice day

Pet Crafty

There are many currency conversion apps, but this app got an amazing support chat! Their developer works really fast. I am using this app across different stores.

July 30, 2019

Dear Pet Crafty,

Apotheosis Training Performance

Fairly easy to set up but looks tacky floating around on the screen ..of course they can anchor it and make it a good app but that is $10 a month ....paying $120 a year to anchor a flag icon ..nah i'll find better.

July 25, 2019

Dear Apotheosis Training Performance,

Thank you for your review, if you need any support please let us know via email support@autoketing.com

Origami Nerd Depot

Very pleased with this currency converter. It does what I need it to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. Highly recommended!

July 20, 2019

Dear Origami Nerd Depot,

Marché Viidi

The tool is perfect. It was just what I was looking for. You just need to adjust the position though. And for that, you may need to upgrade, that's the caveat. Once you do though, customer service is the best. They work so fast. I submitted my service request via the App ( to adjust the position), and they responded so quickly. They said they will fix it right away, and just like that, it was fixed. No waiting.

July 17, 2019

Dear Marché Viidi,

TheIndianSuperstore

Doesn't work - inflates prices for few countries by 100% - vague reply from customer support. Would not recommend as this scares buyers away.

July 15, 2019

Dear TheIndianSuperstore,

Sorry to hear that, our support team is contacting you to clarify the problem. If you have any problem please let us know via email support@autoketing.com

Yeppstores Bees

i use this app to help me do what i cannot by myself. does exactly what i need. no issues and works well very very well
hard to fault

I'm selfish

Good application. Helps in the design of the online store. You can add all the currencies of the world. And you can also slightly improve the interface.

Amori

We used this app to help our customers get location based pricing when they visit the store. Very Good App for your store, a must have if selling internationally. ~ Amori