Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

Currency Converter Box ‑ BEST

by Autoketing

Best Currency Converter, Auto Currency Switcher On Location

Amori

We used this app to help our customers get location based pricing when they visit the store. Very Good App for your store, a must have if selling internationally. ~ Amori

Atimoc™

Le Ravishe

This app works well but does not have some of the currencies that I need. I like that it does not have a monthly subscription, just pay $5 to get it positioned professionally on all devices and you're good to go. Way better than one that I had to pay $4.99 a month for. I hope they update with more currencies.

NovaRadius

this is my first review and i usually don't care to but in this case yes.. used this app to help me with auto currency conversion and it works amazing

PrintArtsMatter.com

Very good application, works great! Currency can be set automaticly on visitors country an they still have the option to choose between different currencies.

Dawensky

The app is amazing. In addition, the team is responsive. I received a quick response when the support team was contacted and everything works better afterwards.

Thanks a lot

June 27, 2019

Dear Dawensky,

We are so sorry for your bad experience. We check your site and the currency rate is similar to the rate on XE.com. It means everything is going right with the app on your site. Please recheck it!

By the way, if you need any help, please leave us a message via live chat on your dashboard or email: support@autoketing.com

Best regards,
Autoketing team!

You Bee The Change

After using it for a while I encountered a problem which the support team was very prompt and resourceful in fixing it within a few days.
This is by far THE BEST FREE Currency Converter App currently on the Shopify App Store. It is light and very fast with over 160+ different currencies to cycle from. You will find all the basic necessary options on the free plan you will ever need. In the future, I will be sure to update to the PRO version to show support with Autoketing. Thank you for this amazing tool!

June 25, 2019

Dear You Bee The Change,

Thank you for your great review, have a nice day!

Best regards,
Autoketing team.

NYX Shapewear

Does not change the currency of checkout page; it returns to its default currency. you'd better double check.

June 20, 2019

Dear NYX Shapewear,

Sorry to hear that!

According to Shopify policy, the currency app can't access the check out page, so customers need to check out by the default currency of the store.

If you have any other problem please let us know via email: support@autoketinng.com or live chat in dashboard.

Thank you so much!

Pedidos Globales

I use this app in my store and all my customer overseas are able to see the prices in their currencies!!
Thank you!!

Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion

this module cant work in checkout page
please help how can i use in checkout billing page

June 19, 2019

Dear Online Shopping Site - Shop Men & Women Fashion,

Thank you for your great review. Our support team will contact you to resolved issue soon.

Thank you so much!