Currency Converter ‑ Translate

Currency Converter, Language Translate, Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Toysforama

Estoy contento, el código ha sido facil de instalar y funciona correctamente , quitare la aplicación anterior q me daba problemas , le doy un 10

Jo Gordon

Works extremely well for two of my clients - will be using for future clients for sure! Recommended

zziser

i try setting up the app in my store.
what i`m seen is setting is not successful.
please i need your help thank you.

August 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Because you closed shop one time, you need to uninstall and reinstall our app so the app works well.
Kind regards

Iawesome shop

This App is the best, easy to install, you don't have to extra coding or anything, bless u guys and keep up the awesome work

Beaulevard

I normally don't waste my time writing reviews but I am VERY disappointed as i set up a new store only to find that the currency rounding feature is now on the paid theme only! How can a new store be expected to pay for a currency converter.

Be ashamed of yourselves.

The auto-currency switching has also been moved to paid.

August 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have changed the pricing policy.
Please sympathize for us.
Best regards

Relief Neck Stretcher

I used this app to help my convert my currencies on my shopify store. The set up is very easy with quick installation. Also the flags and the formatting of the currency box is appealing and simple. Thanks.

FaceusHome

On the final payment page, the currency is still not converted!
The rest is still good, I want to know how to change this situation.

Dear FaceusHome
According to the Shopify policy, our app isn’t allowed to interfere and convert the currency on the checkout page. In the checkout page, the price will be shown in your main currency.
Please sympathize for this.
Kind regards

Hi Five Pets

I worked all the steps, super easy! Awesome! Wished there were more to the free plan though.

July 30, 2019

Dear Hi Five Pets,

Thank you for your great review, have a nice day

Best regards!
Autoketing team

Pet Crafty

There are many currency conversion apps, but this app got an amazing support chat! Their developer works really fast. I am using this app across different stores.

July 30, 2019

Dear Pet Crafty,

Thank you for your great review.

Have a nice day!
Autoketing team.

Apotheosis Training Performance

Fairly easy to set up but looks tacky floating around on the screen ..of course they can anchor it and make it a good app but that is $10 a month ....paying $120 a year to anchor a flag icon ..nah i'll find better.

July 25, 2019

Dear Apotheosis Training Performance,

Thank you for your review, if you need any support please let us know via email support@autoketing.com

Best regards!