Reviews (250)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and functionality, particularly its automatic geo-location feature and compatibility with Shopify multicurrency payments. Many appreciate its positive impact on sales and speed, without affecting store performance. The customer support is praised for its professionalism and quick response times. Merchants find the app affordable and ideal for international sales due to its accurate currency conversion. The team's transparency about code changes during installation is also valued.

Edited October 26, 2019

A straight forward app that gets the job done. Installation instructions were clear &easy to follow..

whookt
4 months using the app
November 3, 2019

The Craft Toys
5 days using the app
January 19, 2021

Great app and super service. I was helped through the simple step-by step install so everything was very smooth.

Sky Glue
4 days using the app
October 23, 2019

This app was really helpful for automatic currency changer for FREE. Thanks a lot guys will be using this on every store i make. Great!! This looks like a very efficient and useful app for all Shopify shop owners. I recommend using this app to ensure that customers from other countries get the correct currencies listed in accurate conversions, with geo-location based results! Incredible. Thank you to the developers! This app was really helpful for automatic currency changer for FREE. Thanks a lot guys will be using this on every store i make. Great!! This looks like a very efficient and useful app for all Shopify shop owners. I recommend using this app to ensure that customers from other countries get the correct currencies listed in accurate conversions, with geo-location based results! Incredible. Thank you to the developers! This app was really helpful for automatic currency changer for FREE. Thanks a lot guys will be using this on every store i make. Great!! This looks like a very efficient and useful app for all Shopify shop owners. I recommend using this app to ensure that customers from other countries get the correct currencies listed in accurate conversions, with geo-location based results! Incredible. Thank you to the developers! This app was really helpful for automatic currency changer for FREE. Thanks a lot guys will be using this on every store i make. Great!!

Smarthalo
Algeria
3 months using the app
Edited November 2, 2019

looks good, works fine, i would suggest adding more frequencies to the available ones, that way we get more options

BANANAPLUSH
France
3 days using the app
October 10, 2019

Currency converter is a must have app for any shopify store. I always prefer KILATECH when I am selecting apps for my store. They have a wonderful customer support. I have been using their apps for months now. Never had a problem. Works seamlessly with my Brooklyn theme. I have tried several currency converter apps before. But this is the fastest and most accurate currency converter in the market with no doubt. I highly recommend everyone to try this!!

Bonny Planet
3 days using the app
November 3, 2019

Seems like an OK app. I have not really gotten the hang of using it. But looks like it will get the job done.

MerchFlo
3 months using the app
September 8, 2021

Extremely helpful support and great app functionality. The support went above and beyond expectations.

Solset
2 days using the app
October 15, 2021

Great App and fantastic service! Highly recommended! They immediately modified and customized the look for me and even went further and corrected some bugs I still had in my theme code. Just great!

VON TROHTA
Germany
2 days using the app
Edited October 24, 2019

A good application, easy to customize to any of your site. A person who does not have the knowledge of a programmer will easily install on his store. I am still testing this app, later I will write a review about the experience with this app

Annies-Fashion