SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

MALAYU

I have just signed up for Currency Switcher for my online store. The function is exactly what i am after since my customers are world wide and this definately will make i easier for the to buy. The support and patience I got from secomapp and John was excellent. Thank you!

Glass Ceiling Lingerie and Swimwear

Wonderful support from the Secomapp team. John could not have made it easier for me. I told him what I needed and it was done without any hassle. I am already seeing an increase in sales in 2 days. App and team highly recommended

Mora Approved

Very nice app, very helpful people, a big Thanks!

Soak Detox

Exactly what i wanted. Works flawlessly and BRILLIANT customer support!

888 Vapers

Exactly what I needed, fast installation, big thanks to the team!

CHICOLINES

The app works great for our business and Thomas did an awesome job helping us out with the app.

The Official Aunty Acid Store

Despite initial glitches, the prompt attention paid John and team was awesome.
At one point in time, John responded in his late hours and sat down to fix a particular issue that was worrying us.

An awesome product is one thing, but support is what matters and these guys excel at it.

Whlsome

Extremely quick in responding, also went over and above the service to provide us exactly what we required. Very happy customer. Thanks!

Fashionsbyindia

It works and helps for sure. Thomas is amazing and gives quick responses. They will fix the issue instantly. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Cover-Up

Works great without any problems at all. We actually contacted Thomas at Secomapp with a feature request and he added it to the app at no extra charge within 7 days. Highly recommended.

Update: Reached out to Louis 5 years after installing the app as it wasn't playing nice with an update in our theme. Louis fixed the problem straight away. Great service as always.