SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

RC-HOOLS.COM

Amazing app! I like it so much!
Very easy to install and use.
And, of cource, great team! They could solve my task in a few days. Choose Currency Switched and forget about exchange rate forever!

Soi Dog Merchandise

I highly recommend this app, if you are dealing with customers around the world.
It makes shopping so much easier if people can see the diff currencies.
The help they provided me, setting this up was very efficient and very quick.
Very happy with this app and the team!

Apharsec

Excellent app, amazing customer service
I needed help, and the support was beyond perfect!

Highly recommended

Elements Bodycare

this is awesome. The app is simple, but perfectly effective, looks just right on the website, exactly like it should be there.

Very simple to use and has the potential to bring in some serious export sales.

Thomas is very helpful indeed and helped with the installation. Highly recommended for anyone selling overseas. Or more to the point, anyone who ISN'T selling overseas and should be!

Trueborn Online shopping Mall

this app is awesome and recommended for every online store that sells in multiple currency

Xtreme Digital GraphiX

Great App & Great customer service. I got this App on the weekend and these guys went to work right away helping me position the currency tab and fix other issues. You guys are awesome.

K'Adore Kouture Online Boutique

Love it! Had a minor issue of placing it on my webpage but Thomas was of great help! Thank You!

Marmel Luxury Goods

This is a great app, they also are happy to assist with any inquires regarding the app. Thank you Thomas!

TWO THUMBS UP!

- Stephen Michael

Usb 33

This App Lets your customers know Exactly how much they need to pay.
In their own currency so no leaving your website to check rates conversions etc, Which is a good thing. Staff helped me install this app quickly, great communication and very good staff. I would recommend this app :)

JaPen

Awesome app and awesome customer service! They were very helpful and prompt. They helped me install the app and place it exactly where I wanted.