SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Enumu

It is awesome working with these people. They are extremely friendly and most importantly listen to their customers. I love their app and their team as they are very easy to work with.

MullerStore

Easy to install and very usefull.

Montréal in a Box

Seems to do exactly what's advertised!

Tonkatsu

Very great app! The CEO contact me directly because he saw i had some problems using it on my web site and he personnally sets it for me! Very nice crew! i would recommend it to everyone and thanks to Thomas!

Mediwala Overseas

Very good application and the customer support staff is also very supportive and very quick in solving all my doubts

Cospicky

CURRENCY SWITCHER TEAM IS AWESOME!!!!!

I had the system problem and first I thought it was cause by currency switcher, and the team keep contact us again and again to confirm and find out the real problem (finally it was other app problem!) and helped me setup everything, I CAN NOT THANK THEM ENOUGH!!!!

Bear Strength

Fantastic app.

Simple to install using the clear instructions provided in the app.

Works perfectly and looks good as well.

The support team are excellent - my emails were responded to and resolved within the hour.

Can't speak highly enough of this excellent app - a must have.

Thank you!

Taloso Tokyo Boutique

Great Thanks and Respects!
The app is great and the staff is really helpful!

Taro

Enchanting Designs Boutique

I couldn't get the app installed and I sent a email and John got me set up instantly and very quickly thanks so much John

tbrowntable

It started like this, I was looking for tutorials to make multiple currencies available and then I thought, "hey won't there be an app?" And I found this app. And looking at the reviews, I thought to just give it a go and it was super easy to set up. No code requirement (i don't know code) and after everything I had a problem, I did not know where to place the dropdown menu for the currency so I sent support an email and they responded within an hour and after I replied, they set it up within the next hour! Kudos to them :)