SmartCS: Currency Switcher

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

$9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Kokoro Care Packages

This app is exactly what were looking for! The team was very responsive and even helped to install it for us. They walked us through any customization and it displays perfectly. We even used it to replace a previous currency switcher we were using as this one is much more attractive and useful.

Le Monal

I am extremely impressed with both the app and the customer service. The free version of the app works perfectly with a lot of customisation options. I had a small error due to a unique feature of my theme template, but after emailing Secomapp, they logged in and fixed the error for no charge. Many thanks!

Urkadoo

I couldn't figure out how to install the app myself so i messaged their support team and they did it for me within 2 hours. Amazing support team, thank you!

VidaDeCalle

The only app that holds the chosen currency all the way to checkout. Setup is a doddle and the app is great to stop abandon carts due to wrong currencies. Response time from support is fast. Peter is very knowledgeable :)

Natelle Quek Store

Painless installation by secomapp and easy-to-use. Integrated seamlessly with my theme (Symmetry) and I made sure to choose all the currencies that match Shopify's list of currencies that are available for customers to check out in.

Smart Cuillère

Super useful app, not difficult to set up but I had to contact Shopify to find out how to put a message at checkout t to explain that the checkout stays in the store currency

MyPetNap

Best currency switcher I have ever used, helpful and FAAAST staff, they reply in couple of hours, I have it on my several shops, I can highly recommend this app!

Regards,

Dejan

Kashmir Ridge

I installed the app and sent them an email and they set it up to work with my store in one day. It works great! Thank you

Fashion Accessory Hoarder

They were quick to help with the installation, process they emailed me quick but the currency installed was incorrect and not even clickable. Prices never converted to selected currency.
I emailed 3 times asking for guidance but not one reply.
But they did email me asking for a review!

Fanatek

Very fast & efficient service. Peter replied within hours and sorted our issue for us straight away. Very straightforward and easy to deal with. Thank you Peter