Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Shop Dat Deals

Highly recommend this app because of the efficient and helpful dev support! A huge THANKS to Math Tran who have been really patient and helped me resolve some positioning issue with the app. You guys deserve 10 stars!

McMiller Entertainment

Great support and very reliable app. Get's back very quickly and resolves issues promptly. Will be a happy customer for a while

Home Wellness Decor

Incredible support. Not only did they help with the setup but tweaked specific aspects I requested. They deserve 6 stars!

TommyOutwear

I want to start with the fact that I do not understand how to change something in the program code. Fortunately, the developers of this app help you configure everything. I also want to note that I didn't have any difficulties communicating with support. The support team responds very politely and they understand your requests to change anything. Thank you very much for your help in setting up the app! I recommend this service!

filin store

I'm not a programmer myself, I couldn't work with the code, I contacted the support service and they immediately helped me, many thanks to the support service, everything was done at the highest level! great app, I will recommend it to everyone for work

Ole Canvas Art

Excellent customer service and resolved issues very promptly. Excellent app and works flawlessly with the shopify multi currency feature. Geolocation and its conversion for currency is fast and customers can checkout locally in their desired currency. No other currency converter has this feature as as my knowledge goes, tried several before this one.

The Life Planner

These guys are epic. They set up the app in my store almost exactly as I wanted it (there were a couple things we couldn't do due to shopify restrictions) and they did it within a couple days. I tried a couple of the other more popular apps before this one and they had great support, but just couldn't accomplish the same level of integration that I needed. I'm very happy I chose this app over the other options.

BIASAonline

i amaze with the support that they provide. and they can serve as professional. and tools with perfectly. i am strongly suggest this app rather than other app that you will more difficult to customize even just numbering format.

EZFIX LLC

I used this app to help gain the attention of international buyers. Amazingly fast and quality support.

ALPINOLS

The App is great and the support is amazing. You only have to write them and they will do the whole setup for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111