SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free
Show the currency switcher on the frontend

FIRIA LONDON

Time spent using app About 1 year

We are very pleased with the prompt service and perfection of work, Steve Nguyen have shown exceptional help every time we seek support, Steve have helped us to customize the app according to our website theme, which is fantastic ! We have used may currency apps, but this one is a Jackpot ! highly recommend

eCOWMMERCE

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Very helping supporting staff with a quick solution. The app is working fine since installed by Steve. Thank you

GG Art

Location Iceland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Since our store is in our local currency, the Icelandic Krona, the Currency Switcher app has made it easy for our customers to select any currency. We started to use the Currency Switcher two years ago and it has worked great. We are receiving orders from all over the world. Only once I had to contact support since a Theme upgrade called for a re-installation and minor modifications in layout. Support was quick and helpful since Steve fixed everything in a matter of minutes.

PrettyPets

Time spent using app About 1 month

Steve Nguyen Super professional! A specialist in his field! Quickly, efficiently set up everything and fixed the problems!!! Thanks!

BROWNSKIN

Location South Africa

They installed it for me on my store. Very professional and happy with the service. Would recommend :) Definitely 100/5 stars

Unique Phashion

Location Jamaica

Its working great so far. I love it so much thanks alot. I reached out to support to have it done. And I'm happy I did. Its really good

yogadose.shop

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very helpful customer service! They fixed the problem that I was having. Minor bug on the app that needs to be fixed but overall very good

Dafna Beauty

Location Israel

this was working for me fine but all of a sudden in the cart page it is showing incorrect prices, like millions of dollars. i lost sales over this bug :/

The Garment Factory

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I had an issue embedding the app to the header of my page, I was given quick support by an expert, who assisted me with my issue. Happy customer here :)

Mishastyle

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

No one response my question, nothing change I can't even understand the platform, I have more than 1 issue, nothing showing on my theme live

June 13, 2022

Dear customer,

I’m really sorry for your unhappy experience. We have been back from our weekend holiday and able to support you quickly. If there's any chance to back you up, please let us know, we will try our best to help you. Have a lovely day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114