SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

TommyOutwear

I want to start with the fact that I do not understand how to change something in the program code. Fortunately, the developers of this app help you configure everything. I also want to note that I didn't have any difficulties communicating with support. The support team responds very politely and they understand your requests to change anything. Thank you very much for your help in setting up the app! I recommend this service!

filin store

I'm not a programmer myself, I couldn't work with the code, I contacted the support service and they immediately helped me, many thanks to the support service, everything was done at the highest level! great app, I will recommend it to everyone for work

Ole Canvas Art

Excellent customer service and resolved issues very promptly. Excellent app and works flawlessly with the shopify multi currency feature. Geolocation and its conversion for currency is fast and customers can checkout locally in their desired currency. No other currency converter has this feature as as my knowledge goes, tried several before this one.

The Life Planner

These guys are epic. They set up the app in my store almost exactly as I wanted it (there were a couple things we couldn't do due to shopify restrictions) and they did it within a couple days. I tried a couple of the other more popular apps before this one and they had great support, but just couldn't accomplish the same level of integration that I needed. I'm very happy I chose this app over the other options.

BIASAonline

i amaze with the support that they provide. and they can serve as professional. and tools with perfectly. i am strongly suggest this app rather than other app that you will more difficult to customize even just numbering format.

EZFIX LLC

I used this app to help gain the attention of international buyers. Amazingly fast and quality support.

ALPINOLS

The App is great and the support is amazing. You only have to write them and they will do the whole setup for you.

luuci

great service and the app is working properly :) I am very satisfied so far and can only recommend !!! :)

Indeora.com

So far, THIS HAS BEEN A DISASTER FOR MY SHOP!! I previously had a simple free currency switcher but opted for this to deal with geo location issues and tidy the appearance of currency switcher on the mobile view of my site. I have had multiple emails with support and currently under EUR option my site is now appearing in GBP. It's causing a lot of problems, costing sales and support have been fairly average in their responses!!!! Very poor

BOULO

Very simple and standard, nothing complicated. The support is fast. Just used the currency switcher icon and support for integration.