Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

BananaFC

Have some issue with the placement of currency switcher menu on mobile site, support are quick to help and solve it right away!

MaskedUp Co

An excellent app. The currency switcher itself has a good and non-intrusive UI and works exactly as intended. The Secomapp support is excellent too, they had the app installed into my store (for free) within a few hours!

Having used other currency switching apps, I recommend this one!

Unreal Vogue

Сегодня у меня возникли трудности в настройке приложения. Я обратился в поддержку с просьбой помочь. Поддержка ответила оперативно и быстро помогли решить проблему! Очень благодарен!

Defense Dealer

Great app and also great support. I needed to change the position of the widget on the mobile version. It turned out even better than I wanted

mercadostores

100% free tech support and can solve any issues in minutes, top class service in a top class App that provides a simple and easy currency converter for all international eComm stores!

There is no better app in my humble experience.

Dainty Abode

This app does exactly what it promises and the support team are responsive and helpful when needed.

Knock Pods

This app is well worth it. There is a free plan and a paid for plan (automatically switches currencies based on geolocate). The free one is great and the paid for is great too (if you need the geolocate).

The developer and his/her team are quick to install the app for you if you need. Or you can do so yourself.
I also asked them to customise it for me so the drop down shows a black background and not a white one. They handled that quickly.

Long story short given the fact its largely a free app (with paid for premium features if needed). The service is absolutely A+

Quebrando Store

Great app and great service from their customer support. I have asked their support team to help me out with setting up the currency flag on the header menu and that has been resolved promptly.

JEWINGER

Very useful app if you trade with multiple currencies. I couldn't do it by myself but staff (Louis) was very helpful and done for me. recommended defo

Ophi Decor

I wanted a quick currency converter on my website and reached out to Secomapp and I am very happy to work with the team for a very quick response and also flexible help. Will try the manual converter and look forward to integrate more app from them. Excellent customer service.