Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Wanita Perancis

I tested all the currency switch applications. They do all the work but if you want something special then you have to work with the best.
And the best support is Secomap. They're amazing!
If you hesitate between which applications of switch currency, know that with these guys, you will have a very effective team at your side.

Chewy Chou

Perfect service! Make everything so fast and easy..
Massive thanks for you guys! I'm so glad about performance, keep it up!

Megawide Shopping

Secomapp team attended to my query immediately. Their response to help was quick. Thanks again for the help.

fixsic.com

top-level support. Many thanks. I highly recommend this app. Install you will not regret )))))))))))))

Life & Style MNL

I’ve asked Secomapp to assist me setup their application and it worked really well! Thanks to Louis for helping me! :)

LunasEssentials.com

Great customer service, great product. Hands down the best currency switcher app for any Shopify store

thecookroom

The app is brilliant! i asked for help setting it up and it was done very quickly and Louis was extremely helpful! Would 100% recommend.

Tone Time Anytime

Great app, I've tried a bunch of currency apps and I do like this one the best. Fantastic customer service, they will help you customize it on your site.

My Plentifull Store

I have installed the app and ask their support to assist on the setup. Very helpful and responsive support team. Able to get this running promptly. Would recommend this app.

UniqWisdom

Vert appreciate to Louis for helping us to set up the currency. We like this app. Thank you!