Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

PerfectDiary Beauty

best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best

Yves Lemay Jewelry

The installation setup was done quick by their support team, so I did not need to touch the code. Great job,

NOCOVIDUS

This is a very well made and useful app that integrates and works very well with my store, the support team is Second to none and omnipresent! a big thanks to the support team and particularly to Louis, Thank you.

Nuzzles Masks

Excellent service and quick set-up. Louis helped add this to my shop and it works perfectly. Thank you!

Mobile Whizz

This is an awesome app to display different currencies on your website. I had an issue with the installation but Louis was quick to assist. He fixed the problems and everything works great so far. I am happy! Nice app! Great support! Thank you Secomapp!

Curated Timepieces

Great app, and the free version is very good - you can add a lot of currencies. I was having trouble with the placement of the currency dropdown in my menu and couldn't work out how to fix it. I contacted Support and Louis was very quick to respond and fixed the issue for me perfectly. Couldn't be happier with his help, it now looks fantastic. I'll probably upgrade to the paid version once I get the site up and running. Thanks again Louis!

Majestic Aura

Great App, and very neatly placed. You can contact the developer and they install it for you, which takes out the hassle of doing it yourself. Happy with the app, thank you!

madermis

Amazing App and great service, I'm impressed how everything is so organized and working very well. So happy. Thank you

Architect's Daughter

Awesome App. Developer will install it for you very quickly once you request. Developer also puts it in a nice place on your website, unlike other apps that automatically block or interfere with other stuff on your page. Easy to use and great customer service! Very happy.

Miriam and Sisters

It's the second store I use App on, and support from Louis and team has been great again. Fantastic App that detects local currency and carries that through to Shopify's local currency checkout - something that other currency detection apps don't do.