Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Staunton and Henry

A great app that bridges the gap between currency detection and Shopify's native local currency checkout. We have seen a good increase in international sales after installing this app. Support from Peter and Michelle has been great - always quick to reply and very helpful.

Witty Apparel

As a new startup, the one thing thats most important is the technical support that is provided and i must say Michelle & Brian at Secomapp did an excellent job relentlessly to answering all the issues that i have brought up to their attention. They did it in a prompt and efficient manner and solved all the issues. Thanks once again!!

Tender Love Company

Really great app and even better service getting the currencies I needed. Would definitely recommend.

Groov Active

So far so good. Very happy with the app and the service. The staff was helpful and coded the switcher on my website quickly.

Insane Society : fashion yourself & fashion your home!

I had some issues with step 2 of the app install, but I reached for the support and had help right away. Louis was very efficient in resolving my problem and I have the multi-currencies drop down menu I wanted on my shop.
Thanks for your fast reply and help!

TinSignFactoryAustralia

I used this app to help us sell more worldwide many thanks for installing it, I've used other apps from you before and never had any trouble

FIIBBSS

This is one the best service i have received so far . It solved my long time problem with website and my local currency issues . Brian was very helpful and respectful ...although it changes back to your local payout currency at checkout i hope and pray it gets better soon so customers can checkout with thier country cuurency.
I am super happy thank you to the team .

Vintagedesign.com Authentic Original Vintage Furniture

Used this app on my website, works perfectly and the installation was done with great help and care for my concerns

Differently Young SRLS

Louis was amazing in helping me to install the currency switcher and the service was impeccable! Thank you very very much for making my life easier in these difficult times

Timepiece Supply

Best currency app on the shopify platform. Customer service is impeccable. The team is always very helpful. I highly recommend this app.