SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Architect's Daughter

Awesome App. Developer will install it for you very quickly once you request. Developer also puts it in a nice place on your website, unlike other apps that automatically block or interfere with other stuff on your page. Easy to use and great customer service! Very happy.

Miriam and Sisters

It's the second store I use App on, and support from Louis and team has been great again. Fantastic App that detects local currency and carries that through to Shopify's local currency checkout - something that other currency detection apps don't do.

Staunton and Henry

A great app that bridges the gap between currency detection and Shopify's native local currency checkout. We have seen a good increase in international sales after installing this app. Support from Peter and Michelle has been great - always quick to reply and very helpful.

Witty Apparel

As a new startup, the one thing thats most important is the technical support that is provided and i must say Michelle & Brian at Secomapp did an excellent job relentlessly to answering all the issues that i have brought up to their attention. They did it in a prompt and efficient manner and solved all the issues. Thanks once again!!

Tender Love Company

Really great app and even better service getting the currencies I needed. Would definitely recommend.

Groov Active

So far so good. Very happy with the app and the service. The staff was helpful and coded the switcher on my website quickly.

Insane Society : fashion yourself & fashion your home!

I had some issues with step 2 of the app install, but I reached for the support and had help right away. Louis was very efficient in resolving my problem and I have the multi-currencies drop down menu I wanted on my shop.
Thanks for your fast reply and help!

TinSignFactoryAustralia

I used this app to help us sell more worldwide many thanks for installing it, I've used other apps from you before and never had any trouble

FIIBBSS

This is one the best service i have received so far . It solved my long time problem with website and my local currency issues . Brian was very helpful and respectful ...although it changes back to your local payout currency at checkout i hope and pray it gets better soon so customers can checkout with thier country cuurency.
I am super happy thank you to the team .

Vintagedesign.com Authentic Original Vintage Furniture

Used this app on my website, works perfectly and the installation was done with great help and care for my concerns