SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

boostdofficial

Great support, fast, reliable, helpful. Easier to use than other similar apps offering the same things like this one.

The GP Studio

These guys do a great job.
App and team are reliable.
Worth trialling this app if you're after multicurrency.

High Bits

This app is actually the best currency switcher on the shopify app store. It works perfect for me. It lets you add a variety of currencies (with flags) and they have a free plan available! Also, support members are really nice, they can help you with any doubts. They helped me install it on my store. Again, best app I tried so far. Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work!

Blumags

This app works perfectly for auto-selecting currency and rounding the prices. Also, the customer service from Secomapp is great. Highly recommended!

Impulse Spot

This app gets the job done! Not only that, you get free installation by their support team, that also within a few hours. A must-have Shopify app for international dropshippers and store owners.

Crestmarket

I was really impressed with the level of customer service.The widget works like a dream.Will definitely using the app

Culthread

The support was very helpful and very reactive. App works great!! It does exactly what we were looking for.

WAYT

I'm very excited about this app. It took my website to the next level. The team easily installed the app for me.

SpaceGroove Apparel

Perfect if you wish to add multiple currencies to your store. This app works great and it's really easy to install.

Bico Estonia

does exactly what it says and it's free. I now have nine currencies that can be displayed. Thank you!