SmartCS: Currency Converter

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free

PoshBand

Location United Arab Emirates

I'm glad that I had found this app. Louis was very helpful and quick to response to all my concerns. I didn't had to learn the set up by myself, the support team has done it for me. All works well. Thank you so much!

Bonsai Kitten

Location Australia

I've just added this app and found the support to be amazing! Louis was super prompt with his replies to my enquires and a small issue I had with the menu placement. He finalised the currency instalment and resolved everything straight away.

Distinctly Caitlin Designs

Location France
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I have just installed the app and so far it seems to be working well. The support staff were very efficient and got it working without any hassle.
I would recommend this app

Nosetta

Location Italy

It took less than 48 hrs from installing the app to completely satisfy our needs even in terms of style. The help of Louis of the customer service was very timely and effective. Recommended.

PerfectDiary Beauty

Location China

best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best

Yves Lemay Jewelry

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The installation setup was done quick by their support team, so I did not need to touch the code. Great job,

NOCOVIDUS

Location United Arab Emirates

This is a very well made and useful app that integrates and works very well with my store, the support team is Second to none and omnipresent! a big thanks to the support team and particularly to Louis, Thank you.

Nuzzles Masks

Excellent service and quick set-up. Louis helped add this to my shop and it works perfectly. Thank you!

Mobile Whizz

Location Trinidad & Tobago

This is an awesome app to display different currencies on your website. I had an issue with the installation but Louis was quick to assist. He fixed the problems and everything works great so far. I am happy! Nice app! Great support! Thank you Secomapp!

Curated Timepieces

Location Australia

Great app, and the free version is very good - you can add a lot of currencies. I was having trouble with the placement of the currency dropdown in my menu and couldn't work out how to fix it. I contacted Support and Louis was very quick to respond and fixed the issue for me perfectly. Couldn't be happier with his help, it now looks fantastic. I'll probably upgrade to the paid version once I get the site up and running. Thanks again Louis!